For Sale Crested Geckos: Adults, juvies & hatchlings Part 1 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 03-17-2014, 04:24 PM   #1
Loui1203
Crested Geckos: Adults, juvies & hatchlings Part 1

I can deliver locally to South and Central Florida (or ship, weather permitting.) If interested or if you want more info or pics, PM me or for the fastest response email me at Lcc1203@comcast.net. Click on the parent names for pictures of the parents. I will consider reasonable offers and there are discounts for buying 2 or more! Thanks!

SOLD TJ
Kamden
Purchased from Big Fat Geckos
45 grams, Male.

This big boy is sure going to make some beautiful babies! Very creamy, strong patterning and a great head. He does have a bit missing from his crests that must have been from a cage mate when he was younger.

SOLD SW
Tweak
Out of Manzie x Lulu
Hatchdate: 3/16/13
10 grams, Female

fired down:

SOLD SW
Turnip
Out of Manzie x Lulu
Hatchdate: 3/16/13
9 grams, Female

This one has the brightest coloration out of her siblings! Most of her spots are red with only a couple black spots. She'll be looking a lot like her mom.

$200 plus shipping
Tofu
CujoxFawkes
Hatchdate: 10/6/12
15 gram Male

This boy is a Vegan Cupcake Grandson! He has a little hint of red and I'm sure he would throw some red kids when paired with the right lady. It will be hard seeing this sweet boy go but I do not have any females for him here.

$125 plus shipping
Raksha
FridaxManzie
4 grams possible male ( I think I see a few pores.)

Raksha has some really nice ink blots and I'm sure they will keep coming as he grows.

SOLD
Crusade
Out of MakoxStarling
Hatchdate: 10/3/13
3.5 grams, unsexed

ON HOLD
Siege
Out of MakoxStarling
Hatchdate: 10/3/13
3 grams unsexed

$125 plus shipping
Labyrinth
Out of MakoxStarling
Hatchdate: 12/10/13
2.5 grams unsexed

Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!