Pinstripe crested Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-01-2015, 01:29 PM   #1
Erazo86
Pinstripe crested Geckos

I have a mixed lot(2014-2105)crested geckos up for grabs. All geckos are feeding on Pangea crested gecko diet and dusted roaches. Shipping will be done through SYR (Ship your reptiles ). I will request animals be held at cooled FedEx location for pick-up if temps in your area are above 80. Overnight shipping on all orders for the health and safety of my animals, no exceptions!! Open to reasonable offers on all animals and payment is accepted via square trade or square cash only. Text me at 407-923-2080 or email me at Erazoiii@gmail.com . Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day, and remember all reasonable offers will be considered.

Confirmed reverse pinstripe male, 16 grams, asking $100+shipping firm

Yellow cream pinstripe, unsexed, 8 grams. Asking $100+shipping

Holloween pinner 6 grams(Left) $100+shipping and tri-color pinner, 6 grams(right) $250(firm)

Parents(NFs)

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-02-2015, 02:13 PM   #2
Erazo86
Bump

Contact User Check User
Old 09-03-2015, 10:55 PM   #3
Erazo86
Price drop bump!

Contact User Check User
Old 09-04-2015, 09:51 PM   #4
fenharel
Wow that first male is so so tempting. Your breeding pair throws babies with really lovely crests!!

Old 09-04-2015, 09:56 PM   #5
Erazo86
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenharel View Post
Wow that first male is so so tempting. Your breeding pair throws babies with really lovely crests!!
Thank you very much, I have concentrated my efforts with a very small breeding group to produce quality animals at reasonable prices. I am actually in the process if aquiring a new female to add to my group. So I'm willing to do a group deal on the geckos I have at $100 each to move most of the lot.

Contact User Check User
Old 09-04-2015, 11:55 PM   #6
fenharel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erazo86 View Post
Thank you very much, I have concentrated my efforts with a very small breeding group to produce quality animals at reasonable prices. I am actually in the process if aquiring a new female to add to my group. So I'm willing to do a group deal on the geckos I have at $100 each to move most of the lot.

Oh, so that would be his price if the whole group was bought together then. Understood. But good luck! I greatly respect your goals as a crestie breeder, color isn't the only thing that makes a great gecko.

Old 09-04-2015, 11:58 PM   #7
Erazo86
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenharel View Post
Oh, so that would be his price if the whole group was bought together then. Understood. But good luck! I greatly respect your goals as a crestie breeder, color isn't the only thing that makes a great gecko.
No no no the prices are as marked individually, however in the event anyone wanted all 3 I'd be willing to work out a group discount. So by all means if you are interested his listed price is exactly that.

Contact User Check User
Old 09-05-2015, 12:05 AM   #8
fenharel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erazo86 View Post
No no no the prices are as marked individually, however in the event anyone wanted all 3 I'd be willing to work out a group discount. So by all means if you are interested his listed price is exactly that.

In that case I'll take him. I'll message you to work out details.

Old 09-05-2015, 03:39 PM   #9
Erazo86
Bump!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-06-2015, 12:56 PM   #10
Erazo86
Bump

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!