Looking for an African Grey - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 05:58 PM   #1
Eckstine Exotics
Looking for an African Grey

I am looking for an afrian grey parrot, i would prefer a younger bird or weaned baby but as long as he/she is handleable/good tempered age isnt the determining factor, I have about $500.00 to spend (can also pay for shipping expenses if needed) and I would prefer to pay via paypal to make the transaction safe for both of us, I do not want to mess around with cashiers checks, money orders or anything else unsecured, it took me a long time to save up enough money, and buy everything ill need for an african grey i dont want to get ripped off, so if anyone doesnt have one but can offer me some good advice or resources that would help out alot as well. I would also consider hatching eggs as well if you have african grey eggs available please let me know your pricing and shipping costs. again no scam artists or out of the usa sellers please.
Thanks
Chrissy Eckstine
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-21-2007, 08:41 AM   #2
captiveraise
congo african greys

i have two weaned baby pairs that i want to sell.i am based in congo but can get the delivered to you. pair is 600,the two pairs can go for 1000$.if you can pay for the shipping cost i will have them sent to you while you complete the rest of the payment upon delivery.my email is: captiveraised@sify.com

Old 04-15-2007, 01:27 PM   #3
david wilson
bird

hello
i have what you are lookin for,butif realy interesdted come back for more informationsand pictures
thanks. contact me on joewise14@yahoo.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread