For Sale Croc monitor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 08-19-2011, 01:58 PM   #1
kward12
Croc monitor

My croc monitor is up for sale, he/she is unsexed. Aprox 5-6'. Not very aggresive as far as crocs go. I can clean her cage change her water and she just watches me. I have been hand feeding her for the last year and he has never even come close to biting me. I'm
Moving and so space is becoming an issue. I will not ship, so local pickup only. She has a very large custom cage that breaks down in three pieces. The cage can come with her if u have the space. The cage materials cost me 600$ and another $250 for a carpenter to build it. I'm asking $800 for her and the cage. I am posting from my phone an it won't let me upload pics. Feel free to call text or email me for more info and pics. She is CBB and I purchased her from my exotics vet. 2 years ago. My cell is 610-392-6340. My email is kward12@aol.com

would consider trades for emeralds trees, tame GTP's or beaded lizards or gilas. thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-19-2019, 01:14 PM   #2
Big papa
Do you still have her for sale

Old 07-19-2019, 06:31 PM   #3
Billceja
2011 old add

This ad is from 2011

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crocodile monitor, monitor