about siklback and their husbandry - Page 39 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 11:03 AM   #381
whiskersmom
Tracie, I don't think anyone wants to rush Denise, it's just that this thread isn't really about AV but about the silk back dragons and because there is a deal upon the table made by Vickie Dachiu, that if Denise can show proof that she has tested her dragons and the results are negative then Vickie will not breed the silkbacks. This is a wonderful deal and we need to jump on it before the deal becomes null and void.
I don't want to see those mutations being bred.

Old 07-23-2007, 11:15 AM   #382
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskersmom
Tracie, I don't think anyone wants to rush Denise, it's just that this thread isn't really about AV but about the silk back dragons and because there is a deal upon the table made by Vickie Dachiu, that if Denise can show proof that she has tested her dragons and the results are negative then Vickie will not breed the silkbacks. This is a wonderful deal and we need to jump on it before the deal becomes null and void.
I don't want to see those mutations being bred.
I absolutely agree with you about these mutants being bred, but Vickie should be doing what's right ALL ON HER OWN.

Regardless of the reasoning, it's not Denise's responsibility to FORCE Vickie to do what's right for these animals.

Old 07-23-2007, 11:20 AM   #383
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

OH I know it's not an AV thread, but no, I definitely do not want to see the silkies bred either. If Vickie is going to put that much pressure on someone to come forward with their test results, then, she needs to not only not breed the silkies, but she needs to do the right thing as well by the rest of us.
You are right Tere, is it no one's responsibility to make Vickie decide what is right for the animals, only hers & hers alone. What will she decide is the question.

Tracie

Old 07-23-2007, 11:26 AM   #384
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by walker75
Now that you say you are not claiming to have negatives would and could I take that as You have Adeno Positive Dragons and have been selling them as healthy non positive dragons. Or is it a do not tell policy on the status of your colony and of course many other breeders.
Now that I say that I am not claiming to have negatives? Have I ever claimed to have either negatives OR positives? Have you even read anything that I have posted here or on my website? I sell knowingly healthy dragons - that is all I claim - it is all I have ever claimed. Do not ask do not tell? Are you freaking kidding me? Do YOU bother to ask, or do you just assume?

Quote:
Originally Posted by walker75
There are negative colonies and this is just a way to say that all dragons have Adeno so that You and others can continue to sell the non publicized Adeno Positives Dragons in the many many Adeno Positive Colonies out there.
Why would you say that asking for more information about a supposed negative colony is a way to say that all dragons have adeno? That is a stupid argument.

Old 07-23-2007, 11:26 AM   #385
shrap
You all also are going on the premise that Vickie wont come up with some reason to breed them anyway even if Denise does show her results.

But I will tell you all what. I am getting a small breeding colony from Bert Langerwerf here in the next month or two and I will have them tested and I will happily post the results. And I have never had a Bearded Dragon in my home so there is no chance for any cross contamination. They will be coming to a more or less sterile environment. Well, as sterile as it gets with having kids.

Old 07-23-2007, 11:32 AM   #386
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drache613
Hello,

OH I know it's not an AV thread, but no, I definitely do not want to see the silkies bred either. If Vickie is going to put that much pressure on someone to come forward with their test results, then, she needs to not only not breed the silkies, but she needs to do the right thing as well by the rest of us.
You are right Tere, is it no one's responsibility to make Vickie decide what is right for the animals, only hers & hers alone. What will she decide is the question.

Tracie
WTF? We have JUST as much right to pressure Denise about providing test results as the rest of you have to pressure US about our supposed "sick, dying, diseased adeno-positive" dragons that we are selling to the world, thus leading to the demise of the entire species. Grow up. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. If Denise has REAL test results, then she should not be afraid to post them. This is a silly game. Vicky has every right to breed silkbacks, and it is NO business of yours. The fact that Denise has accepted Vicky's challenge says plenty to me. Someone said that it takes time to get results together - NO IT DOES NOT if you ALREADY have them!

Jamie

Old 07-23-2007, 11:34 AM   #387
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valley Dragons
WTF? We have JUST as much right to pressure Denise about providing test results as the rest of you have to pressure US about our supposed "sick, dying, diseased adeno-positive" dragons that we are selling to the world, thus leading to the demise of the entire species. Grow up. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. If Denise has REAL test results, then she should not be afraid to post them. This is a silly game. Vicky has every right to breed silkbacks, and it is NO business of yours. The fact that Denise has accepted Vicky's challenge says plenty to me. Someone said that it takes time to get results together - NO IT DOES NOT if you ALREADY have them!

Jamie
sorry, that should say NOT accepted Vivky's challenge

Old 07-23-2007, 11:37 AM   #388
puppytoes72
i will be blunt (big surprise huh? ) it's no secret that there are 2 sides here.it's also very obvious that i am on the opposite side of vickie,mikey,valley,ect..... BUT i do have to say that no one is rushing anything along.everyone has been very patient.its been 2 weeks where there hasnt been a word on this thread, waiting for denise to post the results.back on pg 47 vickie put a deal on the table and denise agreed.i did not witness anyone pressuring anybody.the silence has been deafening and there are alot of things left hanging.im just stating the facts.

Old 07-23-2007, 11:38 AM   #389
whiskersmom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saladragon
I absolutely agree with you about these mutants being bred, but Vickie should be doing what's right ALL ON HER OWN.

Regardless of the reasoning, it's not Denise's responsibility to FORCE Vickie to do what's right for these animals.
You're absolutely right, Tere, but I don't see that happening any time soon, do you?

Old 07-23-2007, 11:40 AM   #390
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskersmom
You're absolutely right, Tere, but I don't see that happening any time soon, do you?
Nope.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread