how much are these leos worth? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-21-2009, 09:30 PM   #1
ATBbreeder
Exclamation how much are these leos worth?

RN#27 temp sexed male lavender L2 line jungle may turn out to be a super tang albino 66% Het Raptor and abyssinian 50% chance giant Het reverse stripe

AP#10 temp sexed female Lavender Jungle Tang Het reverse stripe 66% Het Raptor and abyssinian from the same line as my ab lav raptor on my home page also 50% chance Giant

AP#9 temp sexed female Raptor (1 snake eye 5%) lavender jungle tang Het reverse stripe 66% Het Abyssinian 50% chance giant

B#22 temp sexed female jungle lavender (L1 line) tang albino 50% Het Diablo Blanco and abyssinian 50% chance Giant

i was just wondering on how much these guy/girls are worth

Old 09-21-2009, 09:37 PM   #2
JordanAng420
This post is against the TOS, sorry. That's why it was closed the first time you posted. And actually, I answered you before it was closed, so you have an idea of what you might be looking at, as I breed leos myself.

Old 09-21-2009, 10:09 PM   #3
ATBbreeder
yea i got that and saw it so tanks a lot... but still i want more then just one person pricing (not that i dont trust him)

Old 09-21-2009, 10:11 PM   #4
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanAng420 View Post
This post is against the TOS, sorry. That's why it was closed the first time you posted. And actually, I answered you before it was closed, so you have an idea of what you might be looking at, as I breed leos myself.
Where was it closed? that seems odd for here.

Cute geckers though sorry im of no help!

Old 09-21-2009, 10:12 PM   #5
JordanAng420
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATBbreeder View Post
yea i got that and saw it so tanks a lot... but still i want more then just one person pricing (not that i dont trust him)
But...this one is going to be closed too. Just an FYI.

Moo...the thread was deleted, due to the fact that it wasn't in classifieds.

Old 09-21-2009, 10:13 PM   #6
ATBbreeder
where should i post it then??

Old 09-21-2009, 10:16 PM   #7
Mooing Tricycle
i dont see it as an advertisement, unless you will be trying to sell them, of course.

Old 09-21-2009, 10:23 PM   #8
ATBbreeder
well how about if i say some one is willing to pay the right amount and make a good offer for the both of us they might take them....

Old 09-21-2009, 10:31 PM   #9
Mooing Tricycle
See. that makes it an ad. Which means this is an inappropriate place for this. You would need to make an ad in the Leopard gecko's for sale part of the site.

Old 09-21-2009, 11:22 PM   #10
hhmoore
The last thread WAS in the classifieds...and it was closed because he specifically said the animals were not for sale. That's why it's here.
Granted, discussions about the value of animals which aren't for sale are a bit unusual... BUT, if they aren't for sale, and he wants several opinions (ongoing topic), it doesn't belong in the classifieds.

Wade, you need to make up your mind what your intent is. You can't negotiate deals in the discussion forums, and you can't hold discussion in the classifieds.

(btw - the OP is the one that deleted the other thread, not me)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!