Good Guy All Balls Constrictors - Michael and Tina Cappellin - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-14-2015, 12:23 PM   #1
jeff721
All Balls Constrictors - Michael and Tina Cappellin

I saw their ad in the classifieds and wanted to purchase one of the snakes that they had listed. Since it would be shipped I went looking for feedback - since there wasn't any I thought I would leave some.

I "took a chance" buying a snake from Mike and Tina but couldn't be happier.
Texting was simple and effective communication and Tina was extremely helpful and not bothered by my request for additional pics and info. Her communication was very clear, responsive, and helpful. She told me that the snake would be available to be shipped the next day as she was already preparing a shipment.

When my snake came in, she was well packaged and healthy. She even looked better than the pics. She perked up a lot once I got her settled and is now plenty comfortable.

Thanks guys!

Jeffrey D Frederick
Accokeek, MD

Old 09-15-2015, 03:40 AM   #2
Bullitt
I got 2 ball pythons from Mike and Tina,
I live a little less than 2 hours from them, and asked if a pickup would be ok, I figured less stress on the snakes vs. shipping them.

Mike and Tina are extremely nice people, showed me and my family alot of balls pythons in their collection, all were very clean and healthy, it's obvious they take very good care of their animals.
they spoke with us for a long time, answering all of our questions.

We are very happy with our new snakes, and will definitely buy from Mike and Tina again.

Old 04-19-2016, 01:53 PM   #3
Hypancistrus
Just got a nice Mojave male from Mike and Tina and he's fantastic. Transaction was super smooth and they were quick to respond to emails. They sent an email once he arrived and was held at FedEx asking us to contact and let them know that he was okay once we unboxed him. Great snake. Great people!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!