For Sale Texas spiny lizards - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 07-06-2015, 06:05 AM   #1
eddie1956
Texas spiny lizards

Greetings to all loyal animal lovers . I am kinda new at on line placing of my little lizard pets . I would like to make available to more people than I have in my circle , the chance to own the iconic and very popular Texas spiny lizards . I have been breeding and caring for these little guys for quite some time now. If you or anyone you know have been looking for but not finding them in stores , there is a very good reason why you cannot find them . They are very scarce in the retail market mainly from the lack of specimens not wanting to be caught .we totally understand that . That's why our guys are somewhat tamer . We normally have a good stock available .
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-09-2015, 05:11 PM   #2
LizardCane
are you talking about blue spiny lizards?

Old 07-13-2015, 01:25 AM   #3
eddie1956
Yes, Texas spiny lizards. I have males and females . They can be sold together or as singles. At this time they are mating and need to hold off till a short amount of time has passed. If you are interested in obtaining any please check back in maybe two weeks. Sorry it took a little long to reply but I had just started this ad and hadn't been connected till now. Thank you for your interest ,
Eddie
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-04-2015, 11:59 AM   #4
Big Time Reptiles
Eddie,
Can we see photos? As you know if you actually keep & breed Sceloporus cyanogenys they're not all created equal, there's blue and then there's BLUE...

Would like to see the sceloporus that is actually for sale, and if they're neonates, photos of the adults.

THANKS!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 08-06-2015, 08:28 PM   #5
snakesareawesome
I'd also like to see pics

Old 08-11-2015, 12:02 AM   #6
Big Time Reptiles
Eddie,
Curious why you haven't responded to emails, PM'S, or to the ad you have posted here??

You were logged in last evening, Last Activity: 08-09-2015 10:52 PM

I asked for photos on 8/4

Kevin asked for photos on 8/6

Again, you were logged in on 8/9, in addition, you receive an email when someone posts a reply on your ad here on Fauna Classifieds, and yet NO Reply????????

So with that being said, & known, what's up? Do you have what you advertised for sale, or not??

Curious minds want to know...........

Regards,

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 09-26-2015, 02:26 AM   #7
bikecop
Any lizards still?

Old 10-26-2015, 08:15 PM   #8
snakesareawesome
Wonder what happened to this guy lol still waiting on images.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!