For Sale Eastern Indigo Snakes - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 08-23-2019, 03:18 PM   #51
Scubadiver59
Any news on the hatching front, Vic?

Old 08-24-2019, 02:03 AM   #52
Vic Herrick
2019 hatch report

Yes, I have quite few 2019's, they are starting to feed and will soon be established. I have a few dark phases this year, as well as the red throats. If you have an interest in them, get going on the permit so we can take advantage of the favorable shipping weather in the Fall. For those still waiting, be patient and watch the weather, we will seize opportunities as they arise. Or wait until Fall...
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-22-2019, 12:12 PM   #53
Opperater79
2019 hatchlings

Hey Vic, I sent you an email to your yahoo account.

Old 10-17-2019, 12:06 PM   #54
Holly Carter
Any unrelated pairs available?

Old 03-03-2020, 01:43 AM   #55
MikeWachtel
I have a polaroid picture of me as a 6 year old holding a big indigo around my neck at Ross Allen's, and memories on that trip of our family visit to Bill Haast's Miami Sepentarium. Back in the early 60's. I'm 65 now, but the fascination with the eastern indigo has never left me. My 21+ year old sinaloan milk snake is getting on in years, has been very educational for family and neighbor kids. Thinking of indulging myself with an indigo. First order of business, rather than permits, is building a fantastic, multi level enclosure, for a single snake. Any links or suggestions for a perfect enclosure? Mike Wachtel, Lacona, IA. email im4hunt@yahoo.com. You have great creds! Thanks.

Old 03-05-2020, 07:13 PM   #56
Anderous
Just PM d you.

Old 03-13-2020, 08:52 PM   #57
The Toad
Good eve Mr Herrick!! Heard you gave Mandingo the year off. Who did you pair Lilly up with this year? Be looking for another Drymarchon Couperi this fall!! Thanks!

Old 04-12-2021, 05:06 PM   #58
Chrisc52
I'm from California and would love to receive one of these from you I'll need to be shows the steps to get the permit for them would be all

Old 04-12-2021, 09:53 PM   #59
Vic Herrick
Indigos available?

PM sent to Chris. Yes, I still raise them and invite inquiries. This being 2021, and I expect hatchlings in late July or so...thank you for your interest, this add has been around a long time but is fairly accurate still!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-13-2021, 12:16 AM   #60
Chrisc52
Thanks vic !

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!