Good Guy Joshua T, FBskateboarder , Good Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-07-2017, 04:28 PM   #1
suskie1992
Joshua T, FBskateboarder , Good Guy!

I purchased a HH JCP from Joshua T, FBskateboarder, on Aug. 17th, and was a great transaction! I talked to him over email on Aug 17th and paid him that night via paypal. He was going to ship her out next Monday Aug. 22nd. Sunday (Aug 21.) he contacted me and told me that SYR said not to ship Monday because of the Eclipse. That was good to know that he was on top of things and was checking for safety of the animal! Tuesday I got her, the box was boldly labeled. The box was firm and inside was properly insulated. She has been doing great!! Eating anything I throw at her (f/t mice) and has already shed (today Sept. 7th). She is nice and healthy! Was pleased with this transaction, Joshua was very nice, answered all my questions, gave me all paperwork and shipped professionally! Here is an update pic of her, in her new skin.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!