Ann McCabe-Miles (Great Gal) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-15-2005, 03:45 PM   #1
pch101
Thumbs up Ann McCabe-Miles (Great Gal)

Once in a while I end up running across a buyer that just really stands out as a GREAT customer, and Ann McCabe-Miles is one of those customers. I just finished a deal with Ann last week. She is quick to respond to e-mails, and she sends money when she says she will. In her e-mail and phone conversations it is quite apparent that she cares dearly for her animals, and I was confident that the Boa that I shipped out would be getting a great home. For me, that is a huge plus! I highly reccomend doing bussiness with Ann anytime you get the chance. Thanks again Ann!

Old 08-15-2005, 11:36 PM   #2
Greg Riso
Talking I Remember Ann

and I agree she's a very nice person. I sold a pair of high pink Colombian boas to her about four or five years ago. If she held onto them they should have bred by now. I know not long after she picked up the pair one of them got loose and ended up behind a brick wall. They ended up tearing part of it down to get the animal out lol.

Old 08-16-2005, 12:04 PM   #3
annmccabemiles
James is very professional and such a nice guy! I have never received an animal packed as well as he packed my new little girl. She is a beautiful 66% possible albino het and the color on her face is so intense it looks as though it was painted on - GORGEOUS little girl. She was and is alert and showed absolutely no signs of stress after traveling from AZ to VA Beach, VA. James was quick to respond to emails and sent her when he said he would, he even called me after knowing she had arrived safely to make certain I was pleased and to make sure I had no questions. All in all it was a wonderful transaction, I would buy from him again in a heartbeat.

Greg - haha! Gwen certainly was the escape artist and she taught me very quickly just how incredibly strong a boa can be. She was determined to get into my mouse room - she did and she pigged out. She also taught me when to move to rats. ;-)
I do indeed still have the pair, Lance and Gwen. I think I am confident enough this year to attempt the first breeding of the two. You will be the first to know if I am successful. They are still just as tame as they were the day I got them, just a heck of a lot heavier.

Thank you, James for the beautiful boa and for the kind words as well.

Ann McCabeMiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!