Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2017, 12:06 AM   #11
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawson789 View Post
It is so amusing to me to know that there was a resolution in court. Michelle, as I have searched, has not admitted what that resolution was.
What resolution would that be? Based on the photographic evidence she's provided, she requested that the case be dismissed without prejudice, so she'd be free to pursue other legal avenues. What is it that you think she's hiding from us? I suspect you're basing your thoughts on the small snippets that Ty chose to show. Sadly, they're not nearly representative of the whole story of the court case.
Quote:
Then, she mentions that she will be going down to Florida to continue court hopefully with Discovery, which I assume to be the Discovery channel. A little fishy to me...
Oy vey!
Quote:
Discovery, in the law of the United States and other countries, is a pre-trial procedure in a lawsuit in which each party, through the law of civil procedure, can obtain evidence from the other party or parties by means of discovery devices such as a request for answers to interrogatories, request for production of ...
Quote:
Yes, Ty's Terms and Conditions were specific, but honestly everyone, wouldn't you expect and hope for people in the reptile community to have some leniency and understanding?
Where was Ty's leniency and understanding? At any point in time, he could have simply answered a couple of simple questions and possibly straightened this whole thing out without it going public. This situation is where it is because his ego just didn't allow any room for some simple act-right to make an appearance. He could still easily end this at any moment by simply giving her what she's owed. He continually opts to make it needlessly difficult. One can't even really take your stance without having some inexplicable need to excuse Ty's behavior.

Quote:
Guess I just hope for people to be admirable, but alas, I suppose not.
Maybe you could point out just what is admirable about anything Ty Park has done in this situation. The vast majority of those of us who've chosen to view this case on it's own merits can't seem to find anything very admirable about the decision to make someone seek legal action to force him to live up to his word. Again, you're clearly looking at this from the angle of needing to see him in the best possible light.

Quote:
I think it should be known that after bringing Ty to court, and not getting what she wanted, Michelle then filed a lawsuit against a non-profit organization. What are you doing, Michelle? How is suing a beautiful organization that helps reptile conservation helping anyone but yourself?
I'm not sure it's gotten to the point where a lawsuit has officially been filed against the IRCF, but we're all well aware of the likelihood that that's where it's going. Unlike you, most of us have actually read this thread, so you're not making the grand revelations that you seem to believe. Legal action is never really an ideal situation, but it's a matter of causality. It very well may be that the IRCF is legally responsible for making sure that she gets her prize. Since Ty chose to play games and then simply leave her hanging with nothing to show, it's ultimately his fault that it may come to a charitable organization being sued.

Yet again, he could choose to step out of bubble long enough to listen to reason and simply make this whole thing go away by following through and living up to his word. Anyone who tries to make it seem any more complicated than that must be looking for ways to excuse him. He's had all the power, and you can see where that's led us to.

Tags
raffle, tegu