SOLD!! Good ole' red eared slider- free to good home - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 09-07-2022, 07:36 PM   #1
Herpin Man
Good ole' red eared slider- free to good home

I was given an adult male red eared slider by someone who could no longer keep him. Unfortunately, I have no space for him myself. I know that there are rescues that will take him, but I thought I’d offer him here first.
Toby is twelve years old, and appears to be in good health. There is no sign of shell rot, although there is some minor pyramiding. I have been feeding him night crawlers, as well as various brands of pellets.
I’m not asking for any money for Toby- free to good home. I’m not going to ask for enclosure photos or test your turtle knowledge, but I do ask that you research this species and provide a suitable enclosure. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Please do not respond if your intent would be to release him.
I’m not wanting to ship this guy, but I will meet the buyer within a reasonable distance from me (Minneapolis/St. Paul). Since I travel for business, I could also conceivably meet up with a buyer somewhere in Minnesota, Wisconsin, or Iowa. No delivery charge, I just want him going to a good home.
He is currently doing well in an outdoor stock tank, but I must find a home for him before winter.
PM me if you might like to have this guy.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!