AL Cortiz, BAD GUY - Page 36 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-10-2008, 08:56 PM   #351
nora
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardduckworth
i'm merely keeping an eye on this for the entertainment value, but for the record, no one has posted any proof to support their side. that includes joe, al and justyn
cant believe i missed this post...

Ricky you should be the last person (next to justyn) to be posting in this thread.. or should i remind you of a certain incident involving you, brad hudson.

Does the ADCNR ring a bell? hmmm.. it does for me.

Old 02-10-2008, 10:43 PM   #352
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense Herpetoculture
First, it's Justyn.

Second, there is no treatment that can help my spinal condition correctly because of the small size of the syrinx.

Third, I am always working hard to pay off my debts in addition to providing for my family.

Fourth, who the hell are you? Wishing death on someone is pretty serious. As for getting me thrown in jail, I don't that think will help get anyones money or animals.
Oh stop it. Your wife probably wishes you were dead and I'm certain your kids would be better off if you were. You sit on your scrawny ass all day everyday thinking up excuses and pray those around you will fall for it and show you some pity.

Who gives a rats ass about your pain? Do you qualify for social security disability? No you don't. And why? Because there are plenty of jobs out there for some sissy fairy ass cry baby belly aching shmuck like you that wouldn't cause you an ounce of pain in your poor little spine if you got off that scrawny lazy ass of yours and looked for them.

Atta boy....put the burden of providing all on your wife. You either have a penis the size of John Holmes or the woman is simply taking pity on you. I'm going for the pity bit. Matter of fact I'll bet your woman tells her friends who have never met you that she is in a lesbian relationship.

Real men do what they have to do and can then do what they want to do. Bitches like you wont do what they can and do what they are told to do.

From the cradle to the grave you'll always be a bitch Justyn.

Old 02-10-2008, 11:04 PM   #353
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by nora

Ricky you should be the last person (next to justyn) to be posting in this thread.. or should i remind you of a certain incident involving you, brad hudson.

Yeah, Ricky has used at least one other ID here to hide from an embarrassing (for him) thread.

Old 02-10-2008, 11:32 PM   #354
Intense Herpetoculture
Chuck, for you to say such terrible things just shows what kind of person you are. You have stepped over the line and brough my child into this. You have no idea what an amazing and talented family I have, please, step out of this conversation.

Second, I don't live life in pain. I have a numbness in my hands, it makes it difficult to type, end of story. It's no big deal, stop making it one.

I don't sit on my ass, I am a very busy person who is consistently working and providing for my family. I worked my ass off to make sure my wife got through college without ever holding a job so she could concentrate on her studies and help raise out child. I moved out when I was 15 and I know the value of hard work. I've frequently and consistently held 2-3 jobs at one time to make a good life for myself and others. I ALWAYS make sure I do everything I can to make my life better. Yes, last year it had it's issues, but I DID NOT RUN AWAY FROM THEM, unlike the scammers out there.

Now, unless you have FACTS about what a terrible person I am. Unless you've been harmed or helped by me, I suggest you go find someone else to harass. This is why Fauna is a joke, Chuck. I can't believe Rich lets half this crap go on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Oh stop it. Your wife probably wishes you were dead and I'm certain your kids would be better off if you were. You sit on your scrawny ass all day everyday thinking up excuses and pray those around you will fall for it and show you some pity.

Who gives a rats ass about your pain? Do you qualify for social security disability? No you don't. And why? Because there are plenty of jobs out there for some sissy fairy ass cry baby belly aching shmuck like you that wouldn't cause you an ounce of pain in your poor little spine if you got off that scrawny lazy ass of yours and looked for them.

Atta boy....put the burden of providing all on your wife. You either have a penis the size of John Holmes or the woman is simply taking pity on you. I'm going for the pity bit. Matter of fact I'll bet your woman tells her friends who have never met you that she is in a lesbian relationship.

Real men do what they have to do and can then do what they want to do. Bitches like you wont do what they can and do what they are told to do.

From the cradle to the grave you'll always be a bitch Justyn.

Old 02-10-2008, 11:50 PM   #355
Wilomn
Quote:
Chuck, for you to say such terrible things just shows what kind of person you are. You have stepped over the line and brough my child into this. You have no idea what an amazing and talented family I have, please, step out of this conversation.

Second, I don't live life in pain. I have a numbness in my hands, it makes it difficult to type, end of story. It's no big deal, stop making it one.

I don't sit on my ass, I am a very busy person who is consistently working and providing for my family. I worked my ass off to make sure my wife got through college without ever holding a job so she could concentrate on her studies and help raise out child. I moved out when I was 15 and I know the value of hard work. I've frequently and consistently held 2-3 jobs at one time to make a good life for myself and others. I ALWAYS make sure I do everything I can to make my life better. Yes, last year it had it's issues, but I DID NOT RUN AWAY FROM THEM, unlike the scammers out there.

Now, unless you have FACTS about what a terrible person I am. Unless you've been harmed or helped by me, I suggest you go find someone else to harass. This is why Fauna is a joke, Chuck. I can't believe Rich lets half this crap go on.
justyn, if Fauna is such a joke, why have you posted 3 million times in the last 2 days?

Take the advise you were given long ago and take a break. Get the ones you've paid back to speak up. Clean your own house THEN come knock down someone else's. As long as you've got the smell of pond scum on you from not finishing your deals, you won't ever get the respect you're looking for.

Seriously, take a break. Stop posting. Gather facts. THEN come back.

Old 02-10-2008, 11:55 PM   #356
Intense Herpetoculture
I've had a least one now come and speak up that our deal has been settled, more will come out of the woodwork I'm sure.

As for Fauna being a joke, what Chuck said makes that part of Fauna a joke. Only on an internet forum would someone saw such with with no regard to a human life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
justyn, if Fauna is such a joke, why have you posted 3 million times in the last 2 days?

Take the advise you were given long ago and take a break. Get the ones you've paid back to speak up. Clean your own house THEN come knock down someone else's. As long as you've got the smell of pond scum on you from not finishing your deals, you won't ever get the respect you're looking for.

Seriously, take a break. Stop posting. Gather facts. THEN come back.

Old 02-11-2008, 12:28 AM   #357
richardduckworth
Quote:
Originally Posted by nora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Yeah, Ricky has used at least one other ID here to hide from an embarrassing (for him) thread.
embarrassing? i allowed them into my home without a warrant, they found nothing, asked me questions and i knew nothing, so they wrote me a $300 ticket for a snake they had purchased from someone else at their home.

a lawyer was $3000 and there were no repercussions other than the $300 fine. i paid it and that was that. i wasn't part of anything, didn't know anyone doing anything and that was that. it was a learning experience.

Old 02-11-2008, 01:12 AM   #358
richardduckworth
and for the record, i totally respect the DNR and what they do.

Old 02-11-2008, 02:14 AM   #359
erk2
Quote:
The ONLY proof Joe has is an e-mail from a freight forwarder! That is not proof. Joe needs to posts pics of the cobras showing they are the species they imported them as.
How do you even know what species they imported them as?

Old 02-11-2008, 02:17 AM   #360
erk2
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardduckworth
and for the record, i totally respect the DNR and what they do.
This thread is getting funnier by the minute.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!