AL Cortiz, BAD GUY - Page 40 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-20-2008, 10:47 PM   #391
Wilomn
Nora, you're not getting it and I'm tired of explaining it. Gary knows exactly what I mean and he's ignoring it.

Old 02-21-2008, 12:31 AM   #392
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by nora
Wes you're not the only one it's happened too.. I've had plenty of my posts and threads deleted or modifieds thanks to a former admin, and was never told or notified about them..

I'd be surprised if it was even any of the "supermods" that actually deleted the thread from the hot zone.. concidering they really dont do a whole lot on there.. (no offense gary) besides it really didnt belong in there as it was more or less off topic compared to the rest of the hotzone as is.

The thread really shouldve been started in the Business section of the site.. .hint hint.
Thank You Nora.

And Wes. Look at how you act here. you drag people into it when they have nothing to do with the thread. Why in the world would I put one of my mods in a situation where you will be going off on them. You are known for it.

If you could handle things in more of an adult manner you would have known a long time ago.

I am not a liar. Everyone here knows this. I said it was not Al. He did one post but the rest, the ones you are going off about.............. was not Al. Look how caught up in this you are. you brought it up on a thread about Alan. Stop, Think, then post.

Like I said if I knew my team would not be hammered to death here I would have no issues you knowing. Shoot, if it was anyone else I would have told them. But the way you have acted over this whole thing prevents me from telling you as it will turn a little match into a bomb fire.

I am sorry. But you have the info that I will give out at this time. If that mod chooses to tell you then ok I am cool with it.

But it has nothing to do with this thread. The thread that was deleted was in the wrong forum and also was attacking others. My fault in leaving it. I over looked where it was at.

The other posts had just plain name calling in it. and the TOS is very clear that is a no no.

So no rules were broken in removing them threads. NONE.

You know your posts where over board. BOTTOM line. Many of your posts push limits.Like I said before if you did not add to the fire.......... You may actually help out things. becuase to tell you the truth I think you are a great person and very smart. You are just hard head like I am.

I am sorry this is not what you wanted to hear(Or read) But the only reason you want to know who did it, is so you can go off and try to get a reply about it................... I am not sure what elseto post about it. i am just repeating myself. So I am done with this.

Old 02-21-2008, 01:11 AM   #393
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O

I am sorry this is not what you wanted to hear(Or read) But the only reason you want to know who did it, is so you can go off and try to get a reply about it................... I am not sure what elseto post about it. i am just repeating myself. So I am done with this.
You know, I get kind of tired of YOU ASSuming gary.

How the bloody hell do you know what I would do? Have you crawled up my butt, through my spinal colomn and entered my cranium?

YOU have no friggin idea what I would do. You guess, you ASSume, you PRETEND to know, but in actuallity all you do is prove that some folks can't look up from the ruts they have made themselves.

You NEVER asked me why I wanted to know. You just played games.

Play on gary.

But do me a favor and quit making an ASS out of yourself.

I do find it interesting that someone is too afraid of me, too cowardly to tell me, meek and mild me, that they took action. They have balls enough to violate one of your site rules, but are too chicken to own up to it.

Interesting.

Old 02-21-2008, 04:54 AM   #394
fishmich
wes, we dont know eachother and you probably dont care what i have to say but i think my opinion might be shared by a few others. ive heard you have a decent reputation as far as how you do business, and ive heard you are a pretty good guy all in all. but that being said, your posts here remind me of something i might see coming from a young kid thats just trying to get a rise out of people. gary has shown a great deal of patience for you and it seems he has done his best to help you understand the situation, yet you continue to be insulting, you continue to be whinny, and you still show that you cant function like an adult on the internet. those little "ASSume" comments you make sure are clever, i might have got a kick out of it when i was 15. my piece of advice would be this- unless you are trying to be aggravating and you really dont care if you seem foolish, maybe you ought to take a break from interacting with other adults on the internet.

Old 02-21-2008, 07:28 AM   #395
Gary O
Play games? Look at this man. just look at your posts. I have been very upfront with everything. I could have just told you I did it. That would not have been honest but I could have. That would have been playing games.

I assume becuase of your actions in the past. You paved the road you drive on. Like said Al did not do it. SO it has nothing to do with this thread. I have edited both Al's and Justyns posts sense this thread has started on my board. a few times not even saying a word to them. they just knew why.

I am just going off your past to make a judgement on the future.........................

Old 02-21-2008, 12:06 PM   #396
Wilomn
Hey, it's no skin off my nose if your rules on your site are not firm. I have my reasons for asking and sooner or later someone will tell me, but it's no biggie when it happens.

butterball has proven himself less than upstanding in the way he dealt with justyn. Maybe it was a one time deal. I doubt it though considering he deleted my post asking him if he had a double standard pretty quick. Seems to me he's hiding something.

willy, when, no IF, I ever want your opinion, I'll be sure to ask you for it Thanks for you contribution but I think that's your mom I hear calling. You better go now.

Old 02-21-2008, 06:08 PM   #397
fishmich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn

willy, when, no IF, I ever want your opinion, I'll be sure to ask you for it Thanks for you contribution but I think that's your mom I hear calling. You better go now.
is this really how you act and communicate in everyday life or is this just an internet show you put on? im looking for a serious answer here if thats possible. are your cute little nicknames and grade school insults part of your everyday life? do you always conduct yourself in a manner that shows so little class? i ask because like i said before, ive heard you are a decent guy. if this is true, the only conclusion i can come to is that you simply have some kind of a complex when sitting at the computer, or you just like to be aggravating. do you have something against people who keep hots? do you just have something against people in general? i just dont get the attitude man.
~willy

Old 02-21-2008, 06:22 PM   #398
richardduckworth
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmich
is this really how you act and communicate in everyday life or is this just an internet show you put on? im looking for a serious answer here if thats possible. are your cute little nicknames and grade school insults part of your everyday life? do you always conduct yourself in a manner that shows so little class? i ask because like i said before, ive heard you are a decent guy. if this is true, the only conclusion i can come to is that you simply have some kind of a complex when sitting at the computer, or you just like to be aggravating. do you have something against people who keep hots? do you just have something against people in general? i just dont get the attitude man.
~willy
in real life, you can be popped in the nose. online, you can't. people have reasons to "hold back" in real life, but online, the consequences are minimal.
if you'll do some reading, he's in basically every thread, instigating and keeping it from dying.

at least he's fair and gets under everyones' skin though. he's pretty consistent

Old 02-21-2008, 07:43 PM   #399
nora
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Hey, it's no skin off my nose if your rules on your site are not firm. I have my reasons for asking and sooner or later someone will tell me, but it's no biggie when it happens.
Why does it matter so much to you as to who actually did it? The fact of the matter is that the stupid thread did not belong in the Hot Zone as it has no substance of being in that section of the website...Besides, Gary does NOT have to disclose any information to you, me, or any other person on the fricken internet in regards to his website, his administration staff or the moderator logs on TRR.

Old 02-21-2008, 07:45 PM   #400
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardduckworth
in real life, you can be popped in the nose. online, you can't. people have reasons to "hold back" in real life, but online, the consequences are minimal.
if you'll do some reading, he's in basically every thread, instigating and keeping it from dying.

at least he's fair and gets under everyones' skin though. he's pretty consistent
Truer words were never spoken. He may be a bit of a tool but no one can say he isn't an equal opportunity tool.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!