Best place for thermostats and heat tape? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 08-31-2010, 09:52 PM   #1
snake8myelbo
Best place for thermostats and heat tape?

Hi,

I was wondering where is the best/cheapest placw to get herpstat or helix thermostats and heat tape? thanks, Chris

Old 09-02-2010, 12:07 AM   #2
snake8myelbo
The reason I ask is, I got some free racks but the heat tape is melted in spots, and I need thermostats so this doesn't happen again. I was thinking about going with the bean farm. thanks, Chris

Old 09-18-2010, 07:10 PM   #3
tomb9712
What do you need I have tons of heat tape and maybe even a helix left I can set you up with.

Old 09-26-2010, 01:11 AM   #4
rcpreis3
I could use some heat tape and a helix if he doesnt want it!

But the other day I went ahead and compared prices on a few reptile supply sites

Bean Farm

LLLRetiples.com

reptilebascis.com

Bean Farm was by far the most expensive on all products I compared. LLLReptile was ok but didnt have a good selection or alot of items I needed. Reptilebasics.com was very good and cheaper then the rest, they especially have a good deal on a prewired ranco thermostat. I;m actually about to place an order with them, either for there theremostat, or a large scale with some probes depends on which one I want this week, and the other will be next pay check!

But seriously Thomas if Chris doesnt want the heat tape and the helix id love it depending on the condition and the price. Just PM me. Hope this post helps u find a good place to shop for herp supplies Chris!

Old 09-26-2010, 11:55 AM   #5
PyBoa1964
Coldbloodedcages.com sells the herpstats with free shipping. Several times during the year they put them on sale. I have ordered herpstats from them a couple of times and received $20 to $25 off retail. Doesn't sound like much but the herpstats are worth every penny. I am running 2 NDs, a herpstat 2 and a PRO. I would not use anything else now that I have the herpstats.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!