fs/ft 2 ve200 thermostats, heat tape, and homemade incubator - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 05-04-2014, 09:51 PM   #1
CBConstrictors
fs/ft 2 ve200 thermostats, heat tape, and homemade incubator

two ve200 thermostats almost new. used for about 6 months. Have 3" and 12" heat tape. the tape with cords are thg heat tape. i also have a 4ft fridge incubator i made. works great and holds heat great. I'm looking to sale all for 250 or trade for a cuviers dwarf caiman baby no bigger than 12", a morph alligator snapper/common snapper, diamondback terrapin, maybe tokay geckos with a setup. can pm me or text me at 803-242-8266 can text pics of everything. can ship if needed but prefer local to Charlotte, nc
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!