picked up the new guy today - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-23-2006, 08:40 PM   #1
markface
picked up the new guy today

i picked up the new adoption today . the guy that owned him is a regular at the bar i cook at and is moving to florida . he doesnt want to take the snake with him so he offered him to me . i went and picked him up and he came with his complete setup and a few extra items . he's about 40 inches long and about 1900 grams( estimate on the wieght ) . he also came with just over 3 years of records of feeding , defication , shedding , and vet trips !! i couldnt believe it i mean every little thing is in there . i'm going to have to read thru it all here soon , its about half a note book full . his last vet checkup was just a month and a half ago and he checked out with flying colors! the only down side is he has been fed on mice his whole life and never had a rat . i'm going to try to get him changed over to f/t rats as soon as possible . anyways , i got a couple pics before i put him in his tank so yall could see him . he's just a normal ball but not a bad looking one i think . he's gonna be my stud for gretchen my female 6 lb ball . it will be my first time breeding egg layers so i'm looking forward to it . any ways here are the pics .

Old 05-23-2006, 08:43 PM   #2
SPJ
That's a really nice looking BP.
I'm surprised their were records that came with it. Most people don't bother.
Great pickup.

Old 05-23-2006, 09:13 PM   #3
markface
i was real surprised myself . but he said he really loved his ball python and wanted it to have the best so i guess it did . i'm really happy with him .

Old 05-24-2006, 10:02 AM   #4
JerJax
Yes, he's very good looking. Congratz on the find.

Old 05-24-2006, 04:45 PM   #5
markface
thank you :scatter:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!