For Sale Baby Northern BTS _ Nor Calif - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 07-15-2018, 01:13 PM   #1
dingopanga
Baby Northern BTS _ Nor Calif

I have 2 baby Northern Bluetongues (T.s. intermedia) still available for the SF Bay Area, Central Valley or Sacramento. I can meet anyone who wants to buy one or both -- preferably on the weekend. They are $295 each.

I am not shipping with the risky high summer temperatures at the moment.

The babies are from two different litters: first baby was born on June 8th, the second was born on June 24th. Both will have impressive black and orange-gold banding as adults. (Photos of parents available on request.)

I also have an adult Northern for sale but it has some issues. It was born three years ago as an EXTREME runt with kinked tail and it seemed destined to die. It did very poorly for the first year or so but refused to die. The last year it's been doing well and eats fine, but is never going to be a great beauty. It has a small underbite, and a kinked tail. Very reduced black although the parents were normal black and gold Northerns.

I don't know the sex but I would not recommend it as a breeder. However, it would make an excellent pet as it's tame and easy to handle. It eats super-worms, dead mice, crickets, roaches, snails, fruit, canned cat food, etc. It eats regularly although never huge portions. It is 18 inches long.

Good option for someone looking for a mellow captive born pet blue tongue skink but not planning to breed it. $250 for the adult.

Email me at:

devildingocafe@gmail.com

if you would like more information about purchasing any of these skinks. (Or contact me here.)

Photos of the babies and adult attached. Again, do NOT intend to ship currently.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-07-2018, 04:39 PM   #2
Georgeurieta47
Can you do 260 shipped to ca for a baby? Text me at(562)413-0240

Old 09-07-2018, 11:44 PM   #3
dingopanga
Sorry both are sold. Maybe next year....

Sorry both are sold. Maybe next year....

regards,

Randy
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
blue tongue skink, northern blue tongue