Info Shady trade with Frank Trujillo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-15-2015, 04:50 PM   #1
ceh421
Shady trade with Frank Trujillo

So, we agreed to trade (my) albino ruthveni, generic leonis, and 2 white sided black rat snakes (all female) for his 1.1 california kings and 1.1 het for albino western hognose: This is what happened. First we agreed to both send on the same Monday for tuesday arrival. I dropped mine off at FedEx using SYR and sent him the tracking number. I asked him for a tracking number for my package and he ignored me for a while. Finally the next day, while I was on my way to work out of town for 14 days he said he would ship that night. I told him to hold off for 2 weeks until I get home. He agreed and said he would ship that Monday for Tuesday morning arrival. They never showed up, as I was txting him asking for a tracking number and all that good stuff. Finally he got back to me and said something happened and he could ship them off wednesday for thursday arrival. Agreed. Come to find out he did not ship the hognose, but instead shipped me 6 california kings, which I did not want. To go along with that, he shipped them through USPS 2-3 day express. They did not get here until Friday. Attached are screenshots of the txts, as well as pics and a short video of the snakes upon arrival.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 05-15-2015, 04:50 PM   #2
ceh421
Screen shots continued...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 05-15-2015, 04:59 PM   #3
bcr229
Chris please attach your photos rather than linking to them using IMG tags. That way the photos stay with the thread, links can be broken.

Old 05-18-2015, 02:48 AM   #4
Teatime
I don't see a video attached, did the snakes end up making it there healthy?

Shady trade to say the least! I would have definitely waited until he sent your snakes to you first, but I know you were pressed for time. I don't understand why Frank would randomly send you 6 kingsnakes instead of asking you if there was anything else you were interested in. Or he should've sent you back your original snakes.

Also - "the guy told me you would get them by friday even thou the computer said saturday" - Frank

This is after you had inquired about the shipping - "over night I assume" and he had said "yes". Uhh. No.

Old 05-18-2015, 05:31 AM   #5
kingpinreptiles
Tracking number said they were delivered Friday. Are they alive?

Old 05-18-2015, 10:00 AM   #6
Teatime
Even if they were delivered Friday, he shipped them on Wednesday if I'm reading the texts correctly.

Old 05-18-2015, 05:22 PM   #7
SPJ
If you look at the tracking, he shipped the snakes USPS priority mail with second day delivery.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!