Richard Vierrether, Herpenclosures - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2008, 05:05 PM   #1
watsoncj
Richard Vierrether, Herpenclosures

Does anyone have contact with Richard?

I bought some cages from him a few months ago and all went well and is good with them. I ordered some more about a month ago and now I can't even get a hold of him. If anyone can tell me how to contact him or tell him to contact me I NEED to know if cages will be coming soon or at all.

Chuck Watson

Old 06-24-2008, 11:00 PM   #2
cyberfrog
I heard he was coming to Hamburg, but was not there. I haven't seen him in a while.

Old 06-25-2008, 03:37 AM   #3
nickstone
Here's a couple of other people that I think haven't heard from him either.
herpenclosures
Nick Stone

Old 07-01-2008, 09:42 AM   #4
watsoncj
Anybody else???? I already have stuff from him and would love to match it up. Can't believe he won't answer the phone or call me back. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Chuck Watson

Old 07-06-2008, 07:25 PM   #5
redscales
im also on that list of people waiting to hear from him back. placed an order with him before in Nov 07, everything went smoothly. was happy with the quality in the rack & the service he provided, decided to expand my collection on BP's and buy another rack from Rich. called, spoke and made another order. i sent the $ via paypal and since April i havent recieved a rack from him. talked to him to see what had happen and he said he was very sick & his phone broke, etc. and he sent out my rack and i was suppose to been had it. was gonna check with UPS and get back to me that day or the next day...nothing ! call him for the past month and a half everyday and got no answer. im probably one of a few people that is making his voicemail full and i know he is checking it because on the 4th of july he erased them and in a couple hours later, it went back full... i dont want to do business with him anymore, would to get my $ back and go with RBI !

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!