Kevin Allan Peters, Tracy, CA - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-10-2003, 09:41 PM   #41
HerpVenue
Quote:
I am not a piece of dirt I just went about it the wrong way trying to be secretive about who i was and some deals went south but i never burned anyone Mike burned himself I think honestly he was trying to get me in some #### or something but who knows i got a good record with EBAy and pay pal and so what if my grammar isn't good i just don't care its just typing its not like its school but anyway i am not a bad person I just didn't make right decisions i am 25 i have experience since i was 16 with hottest elapid since i was 22 the snakes in the attachment are the ones i have at this time well that's all so stop talking #### please this is all the truth so don't listen to all the bull#### and assume that I am some evil person THAT'S all i got
Kevin Peters / Aka Mike Rogers.

a couple questions for you.

you are twenty five and have experience with HOTTEST since you were 16. That is great. But can you enlighten some of us dumb people ...what in the world is a HOTTEST?

Also you say you did not rip anyone off.
Have you forgotten the bouncing checks that was sent to Alfredo?
The once where he sent you animals COD....you were supposed to pay with Casheirs check or money order. Instead you wrote him a rubber check. Have you paid alfredo back?

That thread can be found here
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t=kevin+peters

So Kevin peters...you say you have a Valid permit? Better read the link below
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t=kevin+peters

Old 06-11-2003, 12:42 AM   #42
bmm
I have nothing to do with the situation but wanted to say that I can't believe you have gone through all this...I feel for you, I totally do. I couldn't imagine it.

And as a final note, you would think he would change his cell phone number by now? LOL

bmm
marisa brophy

Old 06-11-2003, 08:47 AM   #43
ms_terese
Michael Parkinson:

I think you know everything you need to know. Anything you do at this point will be based on principals alone, since you've already lost way more than the original $250 in time and effort. If it were me, I would go through every valid venue available and make formal complaints everywhere I could via KS, PayPal, civil courts, and local law enforcement.

I realize he's hiding like a friggin' mole so that he can avoid the consequences of his actions, but eventually he'll make a mistake. Be patient, build your case, coordinate with other people he's done this to, and just lend karma your support for when the time comes.

The good thing is that so many people have read this thread that he's never going to know if the next deal is a set up perpetrated by someone waiting to serve him a subpoena or a warrant. He's going to have to watch his back for a looooong time.

Rowdy should have his snake now, since Kevin/Mike stated it was shipped....Rowdy, you got it?

Old 06-11-2003, 02:35 PM   #44
saw-scaled
Mangrove snake

I did receive the mangrove snake that Kevin Peters sent me on behalf of the problem he and i were haveing. although the snake died due to neglajence on the behalf of the shipper or the carrier, he did hold up to his word and fix the problems between he and i. the snake was a VERY VERY nice speciman so i must absolve Kevin of all the bad things i have said about him and hopefully he will work with everyone that has an issue with him in order to correct the problems with other to get him back on track!!! thank you very much Kevin for sending the mangrove and if anyone has any questions for me then please feel free to email me. NewWorldReptiles@yahoo.com or NewWorldBothrops@yahoo.com

thanks alot for reading.
Rowdy Kent

Old 06-11-2003, 02:50 PM   #45
KevinPETERS
Yes i payed alfrado

Ms tess mind you pwn buissnes

Old 06-11-2003, 03:06 PM   #46
sputnik
Stop! Kevin PETERS

Quote:
Ms tess mind you pwn buissnes
Mr.Peter's, just so you know. Ms Terese is a well respected member of this site. She can comment all she wants because this is a public forum...if you don't like that then gee.... TOO damn bad!

Old 06-11-2003, 03:43 PM   #47
ms_terese
Yeah, what Scott said!

Kevin/Mike....you see, the whole point of the BOI is that people who bring the hobby and/or reptile business into disrepute ARE the business of everyone out there who is trying to build the popularity and respectability of owning reptiles.

This means that as soon as your disgruntled customers and would-be customers brought their information about their dealings with you to this forum, it became my business....and Scott's business....and Ritchie's business....you getting the picture?

You're not just Michael Parkinson's problem. Your methods of doing things are a black mark on us all. You're my problem too. Certainly the very least that the respectable members of this site can do is offer our insight and suggestions to Michael Parkinson to at least get his money back.

See, you can be dishonest, you can cheat, you can have multiple personalities, you can break the law....but I don't have to stand by and watch without trying to trip you up, and neither do the other members of this site.

You made your bed, buddy. Have fun lying in it.

Old 06-11-2003, 05:10 PM   #48
Darin Chappell
Wow! Jumping on Terese because she dared to ask if you had actually followed through with what you said you would do????

Now THAT was REALLY smart!

I just love it when people can see the light out of the scammers' tunnel, then pull the roof down on themselves before they can actually run out to safety!

Old 06-11-2003, 05:35 PM   #49
sputnik
Quote:
Wow! Jumping on Terese because she dared to ask if you had actually followed through with what you said you would do????
Yeah, really shows the character and attitude of someone you could be doing business with... fortunately I won't be!

Old 06-11-2003, 06:37 PM   #50
KevinPETERS
I DID NOTHING WRONG

Mike Parkinson tried to buy some snakes from me he put a 250.00 deposit and it turned out he didnt have permit so i didnt rerund his money.........its in my contract for any sales i do so i followed the law to the letter on that one..SO TESS AND ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO LIVES AND HAVE TO SLAM PEOPLE DO IT TO SOMEONE ELSE I DID NOTHING WRONG......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!