RIPOFF WARNING and REWARD - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-03-2002, 12:57 PM   #31
RachelRodgers
Hello everyone! Yes, it was me who posted the warning about her. And until last night when I found out about what she had done to Josh, I actually considering trying to make things "right with her. Now I find this and it just goes to prove I'm giving too much credit again....sigh...sad. Here's the info everone is referring to. Check out the section on her site labeled "Reptiles"
Her site: http://www.angelfire.com/super/unwan...Frontpage.html
Post on Mice-On-Ice about her: http://www.reptilemall.com/miceonice/discus/index.html
and here:
http://www.reptilemall.com/miceonice/discus/index.html

Old 04-03-2002, 03:42 PM   #32
Mandy
I just had to put my .02 in since there was a mention of my name and the trade I made with Josh Ingram. (for a boa)
Kim...I do believe I remember your name as one of the emails I got about her. I did not send you a price because I did not have one. I wanted only to either trade her or adopt her into a good home. At the time I responded to you I had already spoken with Josh Ingram. A good home was my most important thought.
(Quote)...."meanwhile i see a post somewhere else on fauna saying she was trading a rescue snake and a link to another site with rescue info on it..that included her site that showed her info and also a picture of the same snake and statements that included..we never sell our rescued animals" (end quote)

I do not sell or trade rescues, that is true. This snake was not a rescue. It was a snake that I got from a friend. We decided we did not want to keep it..so we had been trying to find a good home for it either by adoption or trade. If you call that trading a rescue then ok I guess we were. Yes we do have a site for our rescues..with info about all of them. The ones that are for adoption are marked as such.

Rachel.... I still don't know why you have such a problem with my website. It is a information site. Yes I do state that I am able to help with animals in need. Yes when I have an animal that comes up for adoption I do post it there. *I have a ball python up there now* The animals are for adoption only to approved homes. NOT for sale or trade. So where is the problem? There are many sites like this all over the web including yours.
This snake was different in the fact that it was not a rescue. She was our snake. As I have stated to all involved many times.

As far as what Josh has said. I have tried to contact him many times since we traded and he told me about the problems he had with her. I have only received one VERY nasty email response from him...after I emailed him asking why he had a post up for the trade of our boa here on fauna.
(Quote from email.....*edited for language*..."Don't continue to email me your bull*%#$ okay.  I now know that this animal was most likely a rescue.  Take the captive born and healthy animals I gave you and keep your f*&$ing trap shut"...(end quote)
I told him from day one where I got the boa....
(Quote from my email to Josh Friday, February 15, 2002 9:50 PM...."I don't know anything about her genetics I am afraid. I got her from a friend locally and we did not get into specifics about who he got her from.."
So he knew she was not a rescue....
As far as her being aggressive..she never was with us. My two year old son even pet her.
If anyone would like any more info about this trade or the deal between Rachel and I. I will be happy to provide any information.

Old 04-04-2002, 12:59 AM   #33
RachelRodgers
Oh, there's so much more. But I'll let Josh start his own thread on this (he plans to as soon as he has a little spare time)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!