WARNING: Matt Edmonds from Richardson TX-BAD GUY! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2015, 08:44 PM   #11
BenR
Actually here is the last stuff on facebook of matt edmonds 9n facebook say g I have the wrong guy
Attached Images

Old 05-07-2015, 08:46 PM   #12
BenR
Last post
Attached Images

Old 05-07-2015, 09:01 PM   #13
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
Not to be a downer but what u did was illegal. Retics were put on the lacey act and you sent them after the dead line. Just to give u a heads up. Sorry for the b.s. tho hope u get your money.

Old 05-07-2015, 09:19 PM   #14
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptileman25 View Post
Not to be a downer but what u did was illegal. Retics were put on the lacey act and you sent them after the dead line. Just to give u a heads up. Sorry for the b.s. tho hope u get your money.
If you're not going to bother to read the thread (including the date this thread was made) then you really shouldn't bother to respond with asinine comments about illicit acts that actually never happened.

Old 05-08-2015, 12:31 AM   #15
rgonzales
Wow that's crazy considering he is one of the biggest advocates we have for retics and gave us updates on the lacey act and has been pushing fund raising for usark. He is even a listed person on the injunction. This sucks to hear

Old 05-08-2015, 12:32 AM   #16
rgonzales
I hope it's the wrong matt edmonds

Old 05-08-2015, 02:21 AM   #17
RaceSanchez
Suck this kinda of stuff goes on.

Old 05-08-2015, 09:09 AM   #18
BenR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgonzales View Post
I hope it's the wrong matt edmonds
I wouldn't have put this up if I wasn't sure it was him. I also have an email as late as 2006 from him where he would send me links to pictures of him so I've seen plenty of pictures of him too. I don't know why he would do this other than to remind me what he got away with. I know these emails weren't just sent to all his contacts as the email titles would be something like "retics ".

Old 05-08-2015, 01:28 PM   #19
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
My bad on the date! Im on my phone and most post were recent. Ive seen alot of people saying they will ship on here and just trying to help save someone a bunch of b.s. No need to be a jerk about it!!!

Old 05-14-2015, 03:27 PM   #20
matttheretic
so according to Ben Rogers I stole 430 dollars from him in 2003. it is now 2015 and in December he did hit me up about this. so out of respect for a reptile page I had sent him a pm. it simply stated im sorry about what happened to you then, but it was not me. I herd nothing till last night from him [may 13] I figured it was over boy was I off. he stated I lived in a part of Texas and stole $600 worth of animals from him. I did live in Texas but not there where. ( had some mint picture) stating that matt Edmonds sent money tue. 9am 4250 e Renner rd. Richardson Texas # was 214 886 6200
then he went on to pay and get some information. this information gave a phone # 0f 972 783 8828 said I was in production Occupations and was the owner of said property. the address is an apartment complex at the age of 20. im not doing that well. so I called them and spoke with a leasing person. I asked simply if a Matthew Edmonds ever lived there. she looked it up n told me no never a Matthew Edmonds. his friend pulled up my information as well. it had that I lived in Plano Texas and Dallas that was all that was listed in Texas. so after 12 years Ben you come to me with lies and bull. I can post pictures of that post as can you. but as I have told you it was not me and I don't know who it was.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!