Bad Guy Ali Rahimi - Scammer - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-09-2016, 09:57 PM   #21
TOMMYTRADIX
Yes i know. It went to Frisco. I put Fresno when making the label and crossed it out and wrote Frisco and make fedex aware of the mistake. Double checked today after this happened and it indeed went to Frisco. It would take 6hrs to drive to Fresno from Addison. Tracking says it took 1hr to be delivered from the time it left Addison. It would be impossible to get from Addison to Fresno in that time. This was a scam from the very start and he tried to get as many snakes as he could. I just tried to send him the link to this post via Facebook message and he has me blocked. Wouldn't be surprised if that was just a fake profile and he already has a new one. He has 4 friends on that Facebook account. I just went to check on the status of the dispute and it was gone and so was my money.....

Old 09-09-2016, 10:03 PM   #22
Snake-Queen
The dispute can't be gone in that short amount of time.
I would call PayPal in the morning & speak to someone.

Old 09-09-2016, 10:06 PM   #23
TOMMYTRADIX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
The dispute can't be gone in that short amount of time.
I would call PayPal in the morning & speak to someone.
Just checked from my phone. It's showing on the mobile app but not my laptop

Old 09-09-2016, 10:13 PM   #24
Snake-Queen
Send the tracking number to PayPal.
The only issue you may have is that it says Fresno & not Frisco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 09-09-2016, 10:16 PM   #25
TOMMYTRADIX
It went to Frisco. Fedex verified. The zipcode and everything else is in Frisco. I sent PayPal everything and wrote them 2 messages

Old 09-09-2016, 10:18 PM   #26
Snake-Queen
His profile is still active.

https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013066127574

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 09-09-2016, 10:46 PM   #27
juliasara
The face that he only has 4 friends on Facebook is a little suspicious. The address the snakes were shipped to definitely belongs to him though.
Attached Images

Old 09-10-2016, 12:45 AM   #28
TOMMYTRADIX
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
The face that he only has 4 friends on Facebook is a little suspicious. The address the snakes were shipped to definitely belongs to him though.
That doesn't look like a neighborhood where people steal small FedEx boxes lol

Old 09-10-2016, 01:13 AM   #29
The Hairy Whale
Actually I bet it would more likely occur in more affluent neighborhoods. More people ordering online, affluence might mean they can "afford to lose" the package, etc. I doubt someone stole it. Even if it was stolen, most carriers put liability on the recipient once it is left at an acceptable spot. You should have also required for a signature, as should be done with any live order.

Old 09-10-2016, 01:39 AM   #30
TOMMYTRADIX
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hairy Whale View Post
Actually I bet it would more likely occur in more affluent neighborhoods. More people ordering online, affluence might mean they can "afford to lose" the package, etc. I doubt someone stole it. Even if it was stolen, most carriers put liability on the recipient once it is left at an acceptable spot. You should have also required for a signature, as should be done with any live order.
I always forget to change the option for signature. After this I'm sure it will be burned in my head for now on.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!