New Arizona Frozen Feeder Distributor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 02:17 AM   #1
snakebiteAZ1
New Arizona Frozen Feeder Distributor

Hello, i have taken over the Frozen Feeder Distribution in Arizona for Perfect Pets,INC. You can check out the prices on the website at WWW.FrozenRodents.com.. There is a price adjustment on some items due to shipping costs to AZ. I will deliver in Phoenix or Tucson for a flat 20.00 Delivery fee. I can ship out overnight and cost will be determined by zip code and actual weight. There is a fee for dry ice and shipping box.. for more info or orders email me at snakebiteaz1@cgmailbox.com or call my cell at 520-208-1126 if no answer leave a message, i will return your call as soon as possible!! Thanks Mike Leonard
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread