Sinful luxury - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: What kind of luxuries appeal to YOU? (More than 1 OK)
A warm bubble bath with fresh rose petals and candle light 11 26.83%
Blue bell ice cream 7 17.07%
Godiva chocolate 10 24.39%
Spending the entire day in bed 18 43.90%
A new sportscar 11 26.83%
a new rifle 5 12.20%
expensive audio equipment 11 26.83%
an exotic trip to a far off land (not New Jersey) 25 60.98%
Dinner at a really, really fine restaurant 13 31.71%
caviar, and owning the boat that got it 2 4.88%
silk and satin sheets and comforters 19 46.34%
temporary expensive companionship 3 7.32%
shopping sprees at the mall 11 26.83%
Lucille 7 17.07%
other, describe 8 19.51%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-27-2006, 11:59 PM   #1
Lucille
Sinful luxury

OK it has been too long since I did a poll, here is one about stuff most of us do not do often but we all know that occasionally, we love these kinds of luxuries.....

Old 02-28-2006, 01:04 AM   #2
ladyserpent7
i chose warm bubble bath..godiva chocolate, exotic trip, dinner at fine restaurant, silk and satin sheets, and shopping sprees...

Old 02-28-2006, 02:08 AM   #3
bcfos
What's wrong with New Jersey??

And as much as I hate to say it. I would adore the chance to spend the entire day in bed without the guilt associated with wasting so much time.

Old 02-28-2006, 02:59 AM   #4
ZenReptiles
A luxury for me is a good night sleep. It's kinda boring, but I don't do much sleeping with a kid and a fiance who works late. My daughter doesn't fall asleep until 11pm on average, then I spend time with my guy, then my daughter wakes up at day break. Godiva chocolate would be awesome too. Did you know they have godiva liqueur?

Old 02-28-2006, 06:36 AM   #5
Ginger Ambrose
What would I choose ?

I had to go with a day in bed.........Never seem to get enough sleep.
Satin sheets and coforter........might as well be comfy.
A shopping spree...........but I would not go to a mall.
My shopping spree would be at a major snake show.
Those would by my luxuries.

Old 02-28-2006, 03:48 PM   #6
Laura Fopiano
Wink

Not sure how graphic I'm aloud to be......I chose other

Old 02-28-2006, 04:54 PM   #7
Griz
I would go with other too. I just purchased new sheets for our master bedroom and went with 1000 thread count sheets/pillows along with 2 stacked feather beds. I must say, I have never slept better! I will take that anyday over a trip. A good nights sleep is a rare commodity these days and it was money well spent!

Griz

Now, if only I can keep from sliding off!

Old 02-28-2006, 06:13 PM   #8
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Cox
Not sure how graphic I'm aloud to be......I chose other
Word...

Old 02-28-2006, 09:49 PM   #9
dragonflyreptiles
My vote was for a whole day in bed and other lol

Since Ive stayed home since before Cody was born, Ive gotten used to missing alot of things that used to matter to me but with my lack of sleep issues, a full day in bed would be such a sweet thing to have.

As my Other Id like to be able to take my children to the beach this summer for the weekend and let them have a blast and me be able to enjoy it too instead of being freaked about every little thing that could go wrong, from sun burns, ear aches, tummy aches, to sharks lol But I am just the one that worries about everything that could go wrong and I am more relieved at home than anywhere else.

Old 03-01-2006, 04:32 AM   #10
ladyserpent7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenReptiles
A luxury for me is a good night sleep. It's kinda boring, but I don't do much sleeping with a kid and a fiance who works late. My daughter doesn't fall asleep until 11pm on average, then I spend time with my guy, then my daughter wakes up at day break. Godiva chocolate would be awesome too. Did you know they have godiva liqueur?
well some godiva chocolates have liqueur in them, no? so wouldnt that be considered godiva liqueur? or are you talking bout something completely different.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!