Puget Sound Garters - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 10-11-2020, 12:07 AM   #11
Ballpythonbakery
I am officially out of black belly babies and now only have some light (blue belly) babies left.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-11-2020, 02:02 AM   #12
Jeff Schofield
Ive noticed no sand or arid tells in the pics. Scales are infected as if they are wc. This Gabe de Baltz isnt on social media. He responds defensively when probed. Definitely a poacher with a fake New Mexico address IMHO. buyer beware.

Old 10-11-2020, 04:29 AM   #13
Ballpythonbakery
So because I'm not on social media you're going to try to slander me?

Probed how? I've responded to anyone who has messaged me in any form.

And yes that female has some scale damage, you're now diagnosing as a vet on how, why and what in a picture?

If you're going to be a troll that's fine but remember how your actions are percieved in the end.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-11-2020, 10:26 AM   #14
elena
Gabe, don't get defensive, you're the poacher in this situation. Just because you claim you didn't know, doesn't make it any less illegal. If you were an honest person, you wouldn't continue to sell these animals now that you know. An honest person would turn any animals you poached, and all of their offspring, over to wildlife authorities in Washington. You are shamelessly profiting from a crime you committed. To everyone who bought these animals, shame on you. You are giving money to a poacher, encouraging him to poach more. To anyone who is still considering buying these animals, please consider the ethics of what you are doing, and the impact that poaching has on wild populations. Don't encourage criminal behavior.

Old 10-11-2020, 10:40 AM   #15
Ballpythonbakery
Who are you to judge? You're the most innocent person on this earth? Never broken a law? Really? Every single animal you owned mysteriously turned up in a collection without ever being wild? Because the thousands of species traded, sold or otherwise on here spontaneously appeared? A poacher would be selling potato sacks of wild caught animals.

Had I known this was akin to a San Francisco garter I wouldn't have bothered. But as such I meticulously enclose, feed and care for anything I possess, extending its life in a safe environment.

Don't worry though, don't use any introspection about all of your life's deeds, actions or outcomes.

The amount of hypocrisy here out of some of you is astronomical.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-11-2020, 10:48 AM   #16
elena
I do not poach animals or knowingly own poached animals. Just because other people have done it before, doesn't mean it is right for you to do. There is also a difference between animals that have been legally collected, and poached animals. You don't really have a leg to stand on to defend yourself. What you are doing is immoral, illegal, hurts wild populations, and hurts our hobby. You make the rest of us look bad. Also, I agree with whoever said that your animal needs vet care, though I doubt it will receive vet care, since you seem to view animals merely as a commodity.

Old 10-11-2020, 11:37 AM   #17
Ballpythonbakery
Dont worry, she eats better than you do. Thanks for your concern. You have what you wanted.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-11-2020, 03:39 PM   #18
Jeff Schofield
haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballpythonbakery View Post
Who are you to judge? You're the most innocent person on this earth? Never broken a law? Really? Every single animal you owned mysteriously turned up in a collection without ever being wild? Because the thousands of species traded, sold or otherwise on here spontaneously appeared? A poacher would be selling potato sacks of wild caught animals.

Had I known this was akin to a San Francisco garter I wouldn't have bothered. But as such I meticulously enclose, feed and care for anything I possess, extending its life in a safe environment.

Don't worry though, don't use any introspection about all of your life's deeds, actions or outcomes.

The amount of hypocrisy here out of some of you is astronomical.
Its not me thats hypocritical. Laws change, you brought up a post I made in 2013 about stuff I did in the 90s when the laws were different. You have just been caught with your hand in the cookie jar! What are you going to do about it? Its not like you were a regular contributor here right? Justin?>? There is no place for poachers with as many captive breeders as there are for these species.

Old 10-11-2020, 03:56 PM   #19
Ballpythonbakery
Easy to make up any story you want that's not verifiable. You're upset that you're exposed as a hypocrite. None of your post says anything like what you mentioned just now.

While we can argue all day about obscure and arbitrary laws that have no base in reality in many circumstances, I won't. The fact is that you're no better than anyone else, including myself. So the difference is that I'm not attempting to burn you down by virtue signaling my superiority when in fact you are a hypocrite.

Other than saying "Pot, this is kettle.... you're black. " I have nothing else to say nor do I hold ill will towards you. Enjoy your day.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-11-2020, 04:14 PM   #20
Jeff Schofield
Angry ??

The laws here arent obsure or arbitrary Justin! I am NOT poaching snakes in Washington, and either taking them across state lines(IF you are indeed in NM. I contend you are in fact Justin in WA)making the laws you broke FEDERAL. Back before there were all these cool snakes available on the internet guys like me had to find our own, TRUE. But times change, laws change, and what state you reside changes as well. Spin it any way you want you shouldnt be selling illegal animals on this site and I think you should listen to the moderator and relinquish them for release back to where you found the parents. Period.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!