Bad Guy Carpetman774 - john37353436@yahoo.com - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-09-2009, 05:18 PM   #61
R. Eventide
On the BOI, it is against the rules to post under someone else's account. To do so is to post under a false name, whether intentional or not.

You may wish to read the rules of a message board or community before posting.

Old 08-09-2009, 05:19 PM   #62
Mistyck
I never said rude, I said disrespectful. There is a difference. I suggest you write Webslave like he said to before you make any further posts.

Old 08-09-2009, 05:21 PM   #63
carpetman774
post removed - posting under a false name...still
hhmoore

Old 08-09-2009, 05:26 PM   #64
kmarsh
Ok the shipment went to Nedham MA and the location on here says Charlton MA then there are 3 different names of which there are 2 names being used on here.. Anyone seeing a pattern. Still wondering about the 70.00 that was sent with the snake. Was it cash, check, Money order? That would help to put something in the box if we could prove that was sent too...

Old 08-09-2009, 06:02 PM   #65
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetman774 View Post
ok i understand my name is chris breault so i gotta change that i see. can you guide me through it as i am new.....i used my roomates email to setup after realizing different name i understand your concern. p.s. so please help me fix
How many times do you have to be told?? As soon as you admitted that the name on the account was not yours, I told you how to fix it. I have also told you via PM that you could continue to post until it was fixed, but you would have to sign YOUR name. The Administrator posted an email address for you to use to contact him to straighten this out. It's all right there in front of you, but it is up to you to take the necessary steps.
For the record, the only option open to you now are to email WebSlave at the address he provided...you still won't be able to post until the three days are past, but at least you won't have to worry about THIS problem anymore.

Old 08-09-2009, 06:07 PM   #66
hhmoore
Kathy - from the look of the messages/emails, the money was sent in cash...but there is some discrepency on the amount. I've seen both $100 and $70 - Tyler, can you explain what's what?

Old 08-09-2009, 07:52 PM   #67
Tpriem10
I sent $70 cash. Then i was going to send an additional $60 to him as stated in the messages. He even went as far as to say get back to me asap so we can deal bc someone is interested in the ball pythons. He scammed more than one person the same day. No wonder he wanted to do quick business.

Old 08-09-2009, 09:15 PM   #68
LauraB
To my weary old brain, it seems clear who is scamming who. As previously stated, Tyler certainly doesn't seem to be a complete moron who would initiate multiple emails carefully clarifying the deal and then send an empty box FIRST ... and then actually expect Carpetman Chris to send his snakes. That's just laughable!

Carpetman Chris - if you ever get unbanned - you just ain't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you? Tyler ships the snake, then emails you to ask if you got it ... you email back that you have to "call the wife to check." (that was August 4th, by the way)

The next day (the 5th) you mail Tyler to tell him "shipped to the address you gave me buddy." What about that EMPTY box you got the day before (that you were going to call and ask your wife about)?
Did it escape your memory that quickly? Did you hallucinate the day before and just imagine that there was a snake and $70 bucks in there?
I won't even go into the 3 aliases you use - your uh, "co-workers".

And then this gem: "and those are not my pictures either true pathethic fool." (post #13) - after your email on Aug. 1 "did you get the pics of my last show see the kid holding my yellow anaconda female 6 feet super tame." Since those aren't your photos, you must have just conveniently "borrowed" them for purposes of bolstering a scam, eh?

Old 08-10-2009, 01:18 AM   #69
kmarsh
DANG Youngun, I was so hoping he didnt send cash. Well I hope he takes all he has and emails or mails it to the Police station in What ever town this peice of garbage came from. Thanks Laura for laying out the case. Pretty dang cut and dry there. Just breaks my heart when things like this happens. Every day, I learn to love the BOI more and more. Thank You to Webslave and Mr. Moore for Your hard work on this site. It is priceless.

Old 08-10-2009, 01:30 AM   #70
kmarsh
As we have all said it doesnt take but a moment to do it all over again. Billy Brier is on here under the name of shabri97 selling blood pythons and 8 other posts. Check it out folks...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!