Good Guy Jeffrey Horne (aka JeffH) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-29-2010, 10:55 PM   #1
Matt2979
Jeffrey Horne (aka JeffH)

Just wanted to post some good feedback on Jeff. This guy had some very unique looking pastels for sale and I jumped on it, and I'm VERY glad that I did. Not only are these girls awesome examples of pastel, but Jeff was great to deal with. He did everything that he promised he would do and was very quick to answer my questions.

I got these girls a little over a week ago (they arrived on the 20th of May). He made me a little bit better of a deal to get them before they started eating (MY choice because I'm experienced in doing so and preferred the better price). Both are already eating and appear to be 100% healthy.

I would not hesitate to recommend Jeff Horne to anyone wanting to buy solid animals from a Good Guy!

Old 08-24-2010, 01:22 PM   #2
mxracer4life
I will have to second that. Jeff is a great guy to deal with. Great snakes at an even greater price. Thanks again Jeff!

Old 06-16-2011, 09:47 AM   #3
Matt2979
I believe in doing repeat business with the folks that treat me right. For this reason, I just received a gorgeous bumblebee from Jeff. Just as last year, it was packaged perfectly, and arrived safe, sound, and gorgeous.

Thanks again!
Matt Jackson

Old 07-19-2011, 11:41 AM   #4
rexrem
Got a female spider from Jeff and she's awesome. Packing was great! Thanks Jeff!

Rex Remigio

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!