New baby Mexican Black King! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-15-2017, 04:30 PM   #1
savannah78754
New baby Mexican Black King!

I am extremely excited to be a new owner of a MBK male! He is about 2-3 months old and is really neat! I've owned many Ball pythons in the past but never a colubrid so I am super excited to see him grow and change before my eyes!
I got him from a local Repticon and he was the only MBK there, which I am so lucky to have been the one to get him! The guy at the booth tried to tell me that he is a black milksnake, but those turn black with age, not at his size.. Plus he has a few white scales under his chin which is definately a MBK thing, so I did get him for a steal!
He has settled in and has already eaten a f/t pinky for me so it's looking really good right now! SO so happy to have him after months of search!

Old 10-17-2017, 02:26 PM   #2
acmxi
Oh my god. I went to the ReptiCon in Atlanta trying to look for one but they had already sold out! Congrats on that find!

Old 10-17-2017, 09:59 PM   #3
savannah78754
No way that was the repticon I went to! Haha looks like I got your MBK!

Old 02-26-2018, 05:33 PM   #4
LDELPLATO
They are awesome. Have mine for 1 yr now. Gotta jump when you see one available.

Old 05-16-2018, 02:51 PM   #5
KingsnakeKing
Congratulations on your new baby! You are correct, hatchling MBK's are born black and Black Milks appear as tricolors the first few years of their life. Definitely one of my favorite kings!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!