24th Annual Midwest Herpetological Symposium - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 11-03-2008, 08:56 AM   #1
varnyard
24th Annual Midwest Herpetological Symposium

http://michherp.org/expo.html

Anyone going? I will be there and will be speaking on tegus on Saturday, you must be registered to hear the Speakers. I will also be hanging out all weekend if anyone would like to meet me or ask any questions.

Come join the fun, there will be a bunch of good people there.

Old 11-03-2008, 03:16 PM   #2
bigdogg
It sucks bobby. The one day you come close. I will be at the show right down the road. Guy that runs the Michigan Herp Society had to put it on the day of the Taylor, Michigan show. But if you will be up there sunday I might head up just to say hi and what not.

Old 11-03-2008, 04:29 PM   #3
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdogg View Post
It sucks bobby. The one day you come close. I will be at the show right down the road. Guy that runs the Michigan Herp Society had to put it on the day of the Taylor, Michigan show. But if you will be up there sunday I might head up just to say hi and what not.
I will be there all day Sunday at the show, I would like to meet you if you can make it.

Old 11-03-2008, 05:00 PM   #4
bigdogg
Yeah I should be able to. Come back home drop the animals off and head up sunday morning. Only about an hour away from my place. heck might even run out after taylor. Wish Tobin would have stop being hard headed and put it like November 1st and 2nd. No other shows were on that day. Now he is competing with Indy Expo and Taylor.

Old 11-05-2008, 12:18 AM   #5
MiIguanaLvr
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard View Post
http://michherp.org/expo.html

Anyone going? I will be there and will be speaking on tegus on Saturday, you must be registered to hear the Speakers. I will also be hanging out all weekend if anyone would like to meet me or ask any questions.

Come join the fun, there will be a bunch of good people there.
I got dibs on hanging out with you, ya big old dork!!! LOL
Can't wait to finally meet you.
I will be bringing my Tootsie for the Green Iguana display animal.

Old 11-05-2008, 08:25 AM   #6
Casey Hulse
I think Eric Tobin and the Mich. Society of Herpetologists scheduled the show/sale on that date because it was when the annual Midwest Herpetological Symposium was scheduled. I do not think they have control of that. Same thing Brian Hahn did 2 yrs. ago with his first expo. (1 mnth after Tinley)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!