New Richmond VA reptile expo... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 01-24-2003, 11:38 AM   #1
Dianne Johnson
Post New Richmond VA reptile expo...

Virginia Capital Reptile Expo

First off, let me say that I am not in any way affiliated with this show or its sponsors and only found out about this show today. I went to their first Fredericksburg, VA show and liked it. So I bought a table for their second show in Fredericksburg to help a friend sell her boas and for me to sell my handmade pins. We didn't get to be millionares, but we did okay for newbies to the scene. I also have a table for their upcoming February show. I feel like they run a good show, care about the reputation of the show and it's vendors, and are trying to bring in more options for this area, which has traditionally been lacking in herp related shows despite the typically good turnouts. The Richmond show is new this year, but it's located in an area that hosts a number of different types of shows and is pretty centrally located for the area. I just wanted to get the word out for those who might be interested in attending or getting a table and help bring more herps and herp supplies my way. I, like many people I know, feel most comfortable buying what we can see first hand BEFORE we purchase it, and the shows here are just too few and far between. So I'm all for additional well run shows popping up in the area.

Dianne