Info Scammer alert FUAD TRADINGS LLC - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-06-2018, 05:28 PM   #1
ORTALLERICO
Scammer alert FUAD TRADINGS LLC

FUAD TRADINGS LLC
wert8hvhhlll@gmail.com
Thanks for your quick reply.I'm going on a business trip but I will
instruct my assistant to prepare and mail your payment so i need your full
name,mailing address and cell phone number.Am paying by Certified or personal
Check .I'll add Extra $50 for keeping it in my favor.I will also make
arrangement for pick-up which will be after you must have received and
cashed the check.Awaiting your info.
Thanks

Got the above today, same old tune different email. Beware of these the scams.

Old 11-06-2018, 09:46 PM   #2
g.spencer
I received exact email today as well. Such an obvious bs scam. I replied back I need name, number, location and it’s crickets. From a ‘g e’ and a super silly long random email addy.

Old 11-06-2018, 09:51 PM   #3
Robert Walker
FYI: He has been using this scam email since at least July of this year. Other BOI on the same email address. Thank you both for posting.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ll%40gmail.com

Old 11-08-2018, 12:25 PM   #4
eyeoftaurus@cox.net
Stop! He Is Still At It

Just got this regarding a still active but older posting of mine on my Chinese Box Turtles for Sale. Same guy now using a "GE" named handle with the email address of: vzwertyyyyyuuuy@gmail.com

Earlier, over the summer was using other ID's and email addresses. Saw this newer thread on this guy and wanted to add my info to it.

Only change is he is now offering only $30 to keep it in his favor not the $50 as before.

Still asking if "Still available?" When responds states the same old same old,
"I need your full name and address.Am paying by Money Order /personal check or cashier check.I'll add $30 for keeping it in my favor."

Was glad to see this new thread posted. As I haven't been very active on here recently. Pondering whether or not if I should take this any further with him. Thought I might say sure but send the funds overnight only for fastest transaction. But then what does one do with a bad check, money order or cashier's check? Will the police or other authorities really do anything about it or even can they? Seems if they could they haven't or isn't a priority. Any ideas or input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Old 11-08-2018, 12:52 PM   #5
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeoftaurus@cox.net View Post
Pondering whether or not if I should take this any further with him. Thought I might say sure but send the funds overnight only for fastest transaction. But then what does one do with a bad check, money order or cashier's check? Will the police or other authorities really do anything about it or even can they? Seems if they could they haven't or isn't a priority. Any ideas or input would be appreciated. Thanks.
If nothing else having the scammer ship you the cashier's check costs him time and money to send it.

Old 11-08-2018, 01:01 PM   #6
Beyond GenetiX
I’m still waiting for my check..

Old 11-13-2018, 07:24 AM   #7
albert clark
Thanks for all the heads up info and detection guys and gals. Thank goodness I haven't had the displeasure of dealing with this particular scammer recently.

Old 11-24-2018, 04:43 PM   #8
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond GenetiX View Post
I’m still waiting for my check..

I received my check.and it only took 4 emails back and forth to get them to send the money, and they sent $1250.00 more than I was asking for my lizard.

The check is drawn on BMI in N.Y. sent from FL., from a bogus person in MI.

It's a tangled web they think weave.

I figure if I continue to scam the scammer, it might slow em down a little, to date in 18 months of fooling the different scammers I've received 18 checks totaling $46,800.

I'm having a BLAST!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time reptiles
Attached Images

Old 11-24-2018, 04:49 PM   #9
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
I received my check.and it only took 4 emails back and forth to get them to send the money, and they sent $1250.00 more than I was asking for my lizard.

The check is drawn on BMI in N.Y. sent from FL., from a bogus person in MI.

It's a tangled web they think weave.

I figure if I continue to scam the scammer, it might slow em down a little, to date in 18 months of fooling the different scammers I've received 18 checks totaling $46,800.

I'm having a BLAST!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time reptiles

I forgot to mention, he goes by G E, from email: vzwertyyyyyuuuy@gmail.com

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!