6 month old black and white argentine tegu - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Old 01-09-2019, 09:52 PM   #1
kris530
6 month old black and white argentine tegu

i have a 6 month old argentine black and white tegu. she is AWESOME. has never bitten or huffed at me since the day i got her. ive had her 3 months now and shes been brumating the last month. but before she went down me and her spent countless hours in the bathroom bonding and she was never aggressive to begin with. at this point in my life i think it is sefish of me to keep her because i have lately been thinking of an enclosure for her since she will be growing a lot soon and i have no idea where im going to put an enclosure big enough for her to thrive in my house as i live in a 2 bedroom apartment. she was my dream reptile and still is and now that i have her, and got lucky with how laid back she is idk how im going to put a big enclosure in my house ugg im very upset that im doing this, but at the same time it will be very selfish of me to keep her if i cant provide the right set up for her. i would like for her to go to a home of someone who has experience with tegus. 200$ firm.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-11-2019, 02:05 PM   #2
weblizard
Do you have other beasties or humans in the apt.? I essentially potty-trained my big igs and they pretty much owned the bedroom in my tiny place. Tegus are pretty sharp; shouldn’t be too hard.
If you’re at home a lot, could he roam when he gets big,only in the enclosure at night or when you aren’t home?
It sounds sad to separate you two!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-11-2019, 02:12 PM   #3
kris530
ugg i dont want to seperate from her.. SHE IS AWESOME. onky thing about all that free roam is i worry about her not getting the right uvb or heat that she needs to thrive. and i have no idea where i can put a big cage that she needs in my home. i also hsve a cat and a bunny, thats another thing that constant free roam is going to be hard. she gets free roam now but i put cats and bunnies away in another room ect. ugg idk whag o do, this is a tough choice
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-21-2019, 10:43 AM   #4
SiouxsieQ
Will you ship?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!