Hybino Question...? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-23-2005, 01:52 PM   #1
Southwick Herps
Hybino Question...?

I was looking to get a Tremper Albino line of Hybino's. I have a Tremper Albino female, and a Super Hypo female both ready to breed, and I would love to get visable morphs out of both, so I figured, why not get a hybino, and make hypo's and albinos.
Anyways, what is the hypo trait, codom, recessive or what? Also, how much would a male hybino, with tremper albino blood cost, and where could I find one?

Old 10-23-2005, 08:17 PM   #2
Xavier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southwick Herps
I was looking to get a Tremper Albino line of Hybino's. I have a Tremper Albino female, and a Super Hypo female both ready to breed, and I would love to get visable morphs out of both, so I figured, why not get a hybino, and make hypo's and albinos.
Anyways, what is the hypo trait, codom, recessive or what? Also, how much would a male hybino, with tremper albino blood cost, and where could I find one?
Hi,
SHCT line is a proven co-dom/dom trait I have personally bred a SHCTB to a tangerine albino and gotten nothing but more SHCTs. Tangerine do is a line-bred trait. You would very well get Hybinos froma male Hybino bred to your female albino and have het albino which will produce hybinos from female SH.
I just happen to have to very nice Tremper Hybino males needing new homes.
Here's a photo I'm looking to get $300/$350 each for them, PM if your interested.
Thanks
Xavier

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!