Good Guy Jimmy Horton: Arlington, Tx - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-04-2003, 07:43 PM   #1
gmherps
Thumbs up Good Guy Jimmy Horton: Arlington, Tx

Just did my second deal with Jimmy Horton from TXHISS, and like the 1st deal it went real smooth.

www.texhiss.com

Greg Holland

Old 09-04-2003, 11:31 PM   #2
bebomason
I have had dealings with Jimmy for the last couple years. He is great, and so are his animals. Definately a good guy to deal with.

Old 09-05-2003, 05:29 PM   #3
YVP_03
Thumbs up good guy jimmy

I had a deal with him 3 weeks ago, smooth as can be.
will deal with him again! great snakes!

Old 03-27-2004, 02:17 AM   #4
Kevin Kaley
I just bought a 66% Het for Albino Argentine x Columbian Boa from Jimmy Horton and i could not be happier. Beautiful snake. Thanks again Jimmy.

Old 03-27-2004, 08:18 PM   #5
flboabreeder
Jimmy is a good guy and will answer any questions you might have and not just try to push a sale. He also has some quality animals coming out of there Jesse VanHorn

Old 03-28-2004, 07:36 AM   #6
snakeman1313
Thumbs up

I did a deal with Jimmy from TEXHISS reptiles not long ago for a subadult het albino female. I must say Jimmy is a great guy, and I think he will be one on the top notch breeders out there for years to come. He provides top quality animals at fair prices and is a nice guy to boot. The female I recieved was larger and nicer than I expected. She just shed and looks even nicer now. I would not hesitate to do bisnuess with him again and already plan on getting a couple DH sunglows later this year.
(just wanted to play w/ faces)

Old 11-18-2011, 05:17 PM   #7
SteveToTheO
Where can I find a list of his available boas, or what is his site or wichever.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!