Getting leopard gecko soon. Have a few questions. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-16-2016, 01:42 AM   #1
dragonfly29
Talking Getting leopard gecko soon. Have a few questions.

Next week, I'm getting a leopard gecko baby. I'm very excited about it. I've been considering getting it from Reptiles by Mack because of their low prices and generally good reputation. Since I saw the PETA video, I started having doubts. But I've read so many positive reviews about them that I don't know if I should really believe PETA. So, for those of you who have had experiences with Reptiles by Mack, did you receive a healthy animal from them? Also, there are a couple of morphs I have been considering. I'm looking into either a hypomelanistic high yellow or an albino leucistic. Which morph do you guys like better? I think they both look really cool.

Old 06-17-2016, 02:37 AM   #2
Aric20
I've bought from Mack for three years never had any problems always received quality animals and they have amazing customer service

Old 06-17-2016, 06:48 PM   #3
dragonfly29
Thank you. That makes me feel more confident ordering from them.

Old 06-23-2016, 12:57 PM   #4
dragonfly29
I ended up ordering from bhb instead because they had a beautiful hypo female that was a 2015 baby. I wanted a female that was a little bit older. I post some pics when she comes out of her little hide box.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
geckos, leopard gecko, lizards, reptiles by mack