N.A.R.C. - Kim and Matt - Good Guys. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-09-2006, 09:36 AM   #1
muddoc
Thumbs up N.A.R.C. - Kim and Matt - Good Guys.

I just completed a trade deal for an '06 male Sable Ball Python from Kim at North American Reptile Connection, and wanted to post how smoothly the transaction went. The snake was packaged great and was healthy and great looking. E-mail communication was great, and the entire transaction went smoothly. We shipped our packages on the same day for next day delivery, and no problems were encountered. I would definitely recommend Matt and Kim for any kind of transaction. Looking forward to doing business with them again in the future.

Tim Bailey
Bailey & Bailey Reptiles

Old 09-09-2006, 10:16 AM   #2
Jasin
I agree totaly. I have done business with Matt and Kim on a few occasions, and they are very good people. They are honest, and their animals are great. I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

Old 09-12-2006, 02:14 AM   #3
SiscoReptiles
I agree 100% that Matt & Kim of North American Reptile Connection are good, trustworthy people. I have recently done a deal with them at a local reptile expo and I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

Rick Sisco

Old 08-29-2007, 03:02 PM   #4
jnjreptile
We just did a trade with them at the Portland, Maine Reptile Expo. We couldnt be more happier. Very nice animals. We will highly recommend them.

Old 08-29-2007, 10:14 PM   #5
PJCReptiles
N.A.R.C. = Excellent!!!!!

Kim Audette is a great person. I have had the luxury of being able to talk to her for the last two years in a row at the Portland Reptile Expo. She has some great Ball Pythons and definitely knows her stuff. She is very knowledgable and is more then willing to share her insight on the genetics of her Ball Pythons. I will tell you now, she has a Caramel and an Ivory that are to die for. If anyone ever has a chance to purchase from her they will be adding some excellent snakes into their inventory. I say A++++++, you can't go wrong.

Jay & PJ Coombs

Old 07-06-2008, 07:59 PM   #6
redscales
I gotta add nothing but positive feedback on NARC. i have know matt & kim for over a year and feels like much longer. they are really good people and have helped me extremely in what i know today on BP's. from problems to just general questions that might come up. kim responses to email very well and really fast. i see them at the white plains show everytime i go !!! everytime i see their table i want to buy another snake. their animals look amazing and in good health. what i like about NARC is that they arent chasing the $, they have alot of love for this Hobby of Reptiles. if there is something that im looking for and they dont have it, they will recommend someone that they would deal with to buy from. they also looked out for me at the past Daytona show, again very good people. in the short time that i have known them, i have purchased 0.2 Pastels, 1.0 Cinnamon, 1.0 Spider & 0.2 Normals. plan on adding a couple more normal females and an 0.1 Albino this year from them. i would recommend them to anyone looking for stunning & good quality animals...

Old 01-27-2010, 08:16 AM   #7
MAballs.net
Agree with everyone here 100%
We've dealt with Matt and Kim for the past few years and they are both very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. We recently purchased a beautiful male bumblebee ball python from them and even though we now have some nice higher end morphs that bee still gets most of the attention because he's just stunning.
NARC = Great people

Raphael Martinez
www.MAballs.net

Old 01-27-2010, 12:21 PM   #8
shlages
I too have nothing but GREAT things to say about N.A.R.C.!! I bought myself a female bee @ the local show from them back in Sept. & she is AMAZING!! Absolutely the best bee I have seen so far & like Raphael said,I have more expensive morphs,but she is the stunner.Never had a problem with her. Awesome people with awesome balls.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!