Good Guy Philip Brubaker - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-22-2008, 10:32 PM   #1
h20lizard
Philip Brubaker

Hey all,

I bought an adult v. tristis tristis from Philip (arachnid83@hotmail.com) about a month ago. He knew I was interested in them (already had a couple) and approached me asking if I wanted another (I believe he was interested in going another direction). He offered me an excellent deal so I jumped on it. He told me everything about the animal up front (going through an ugly looking shed, snipped tail, etc). He shipped it 2 days later (first chance that was convenient for both of us). He was open to whichever shipping method I chose (gave me multiple options on carrier, days, etc), and was quick to respond to my emails. I received the package the following morning and had a very healthy unhappy lizard, haha.

I wanted to postpone giving him a thumbs up on the BOI until it had settled in a few weeks so I could check the animal over and it's doing great! Philip still checks in time to time to see how the lil lizard is doing.

I give this guy a big thumbs up!

Old 11-22-2008, 11:41 PM   #2
h20lizard
Doesn't look like can edit the BOI threads, just wanted to add additional information. I had forgotten how long ago I received my tristis so I went back in my emails. Looks like we started emailing each other about it on 11/3, so that would be closer to 3 weeks ago, not the month I stated in my first post!

Either way, the tristis is doing great and I would buy from him again. Hope this helps others.

Old 12-10-2008, 02:49 PM   #3
kensopher
I agree, good guy.

I just purchased an adult pair of Florida box turtles from Philip. He was patient with my payment, quick with contact, and was willing to hold the animals until I was ready to receive the shipment. Last, but not least, he was courteous and friendly (something that is severely lacking these days).

I have to admit, I was a bit nervous. The price was very low, so I thought that someone was trying to unload some sick turtles. Also, the pictures made the female look VERY thin. What a relief when I opened the box! They are extremely healthy and well cared for. After 3 years of care with a self-proclaimed "non-turtle" guy, Philip has done a fantastic job for their well-being. The low price was simply because Philip had rescued them, and was only trying to find them a new home where their true reproductive potential could be reached.

One recommendation to buyers...Philip is very flexible with shipping. So, just tell him straight out what you want him to do.

Thanks again Philip.

Old 12-26-2008, 10:17 PM   #4
SSnakebyte
I have gotten quite a few Inverts from Phil and he is a great guy and I would gladly purchase from him again.

Old 01-23-2009, 10:40 AM   #5
niss0321
Hi, I purchased a pair of adult bearded dragons from Philip and they are awesome. He is also very friendly and knows a lot about reptiles. He is always willing to answer questions. I would definitely buy from him again.
Thanks Philip,
Janice

Old 01-23-2009, 10:48 AM   #6
niss0321
I also wanted to add that he wasn't asking an unreasonable amount of money for his dragons, unlike some other breeders. He sold me 2 for $215 shipped. Both are beautiful and healthy. I think he just wants them all to go to great homes and he would rather his buyers put their money into caring for the animals rather than just buying them.
Thank-you so much Philip,
Janice

Old 01-24-2009, 01:48 PM   #7
reptile3
Thumbs up

I purchased 2 Ball Pythons from Philip (RedTail83). One went to me, & the other to one of my best friends. She received her's yesterday, she was impressed with the packaging, the bp was still warm, & alive.

I got mine today, & my bp is awesome.. gorgeous, perfect in every way!! Philip was very professional with pm's, responding quick, sent tracking number.
And the best price too!

I would definitely buy from Philip again, he is super nice. His reptiles are superb!!

Thank You so much!

Old 01-24-2009, 03:42 PM   #8
OhioGirl
I received my BP yesterday from Philip. He is very healthy, alert, and very friendly. No mites or anything wrong with him. Im very VERY happy about my BP and I would for sure purchase from Philp again. He is very friendly, very quick responding back and letting me know when he was shipping and gave me a tracking number.

Thank you so much Philp!!!!

Old 01-27-2009, 10:26 PM   #9
Sushi Dragons
I purchased a pair of adult bearded dragons and they are awesome! They will be great for breeding, but they are also sweet and docile pets. I love them both so much! Philip is a great guy, thanks for everything!
Rachel

Old 02-28-2009, 03:56 AM   #10
RedTail83
Thanks everyone and im glad your happy with what you got from me. thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!