Info Beware Erik Lindross aka Herploverz - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-06-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
Craigh
Beware Erik Lindross aka Herploverz

Just wanted to start a new thread about this scammer. With his new names in the title in case he does his usual send members pm through there want ads .

All his other alias
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=126599
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=129799

Old 04-06-2009, 12:48 PM   #2
hhmoore
The short version. Dan Costello (aka Erik Lindross, Ed Hardy) also posts as boaznballz, EdHardy, and Yewaredrawlin. He has used the emails: deczero05@aim.com, marcella.52@live.com, ex1dous215@gmail.com; and he frequently uses AIM and MSN messenger to contact people.

Old 04-06-2009, 02:00 PM   #3
Redfeet
Yeah, he is a scammer tried to run a scam on me for some stuff. The deal fell apart real quick when I offered to pick up in person. I posted under his last ad also.

Old 04-07-2009, 04:52 AM   #4
EPICRATES
Herploverz tried to get me too...

on a want ad for some Black Pond turtles. He offered some G. hamiltoni at a super low price ($100 ea). These are protected and require permits for out of state sales. It stunk from the beginning.

Jay Wagner

Old 04-07-2009, 12:15 PM   #5
Ed Clark
Sup, my name is dan costello. I AM A SCAMMER.

My game is weak cause all you fauna guys and gals have outted me many times now.

I dress like a girl, drinking the cheapest alcohol.

The Pa. State Police are all up in my stuff cause I tried to scam the wrong peeps.

Lordy whats a punk like me gonna do......work!

Old 04-07-2009, 12:27 PM   #6
HowlinGaleDragons
He is a freak he will only accept Western Union then he runs with the money he got me or atleast he thought! I found out he was a scammer when he sent pictures of my FRIENDS tanks I had the PA State Police on him so fast he little head spun and I had my money back. If you have been scammed by this guy called the PA State Police ask to speak toa Srgt Williams in the Crime Department he knows this kid well. Also he claims to me in the military I highly doubt it!! He uses AIM and MSN his AIM is deczero05 and his msn is yewaredrawwlin@live.com.

Old 04-07-2009, 12:35 PM   #7
Redfeet
This is the number he gave me. Oh yeah he/she is a student at TEMPLE and his stuff is at his parents house somewheres over the rainbow. By the three blind leprechauns house where the Yeti hangs out. 267-475-4414 voicemail is some asian girlish sounding voice.

Old 04-07-2009, 12:41 PM   #8
HowlinGaleDragons
Any way to report him to Fauna to get him banned? I'm sure Fauna dosen't want this horrible stuff going on here!

Old 04-07-2009, 12:48 PM   #9
RyanT
Haha...where did that pic come from? Is that really him? If so, I have to assume someone found his Myspace page...."insert biggest douchebag pic here"......upload successful.

Old 04-07-2009, 12:49 PM   #10
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Any way to report him to Fauna to get him banned? I'm sure Fauna dosen't want this horrible stuff going on here!
Maybe he is being kept around for the entertainment value like when he pops up and proclaims he is famous?

I have to thank Ken Harbart for digging up that pic of the famous 1.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!