Bad Guy Warning I got Ripped off for Xmas by Mckyle - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:45 PM   #91
mckyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
It is, if your a minor you are pretty much untouchable.
That's not the case here.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:46 PM   #92
PhD Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckyle View Post
I should have explained myself better.

The paypal account is not affiliated with me in that I have no rightful ownership to it. It does not belong to me, anyone in my family, nor anyone I have ever met at all. It was a "cracked" account (not sure if any of you are familar with the term), that I was using.

Let me get this straight. Respond and confirm/correct each statement:

- When you posted the ads for the mojaves (which you didn't have) you had access to your email account AND paypal account under the address jkmcdaniel@ymail.com

- Once the funds get deposited into your paypal account for the ads you posted, your paypal account gets "cracked" by someone and you are unable to access it

So in conclusion, you posted an ad for snakes you didn't have and your paypal account gets hacked once the payment is there and now you don't have access to the funds?

Old 12-16-2009, 11:46 PM   #93
mckyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger the Tiger View Post
It is me or is this guy blatantly stating that he scammed you guys, so why are you all asking for a refund. It's obvious that he illegally hacked someone's paypal account, fraudulently posted animals for sale that he never owned, took your money, and to top it off is clearly rubbing you guy's noses in it. And you keep asking how is he going to make it right and when are you going to get a refund. You can tell just by his post that he doesn't give a about what he has done or about giving any money back to anyone.
If I didn't give a shit, I wouldn't be posting at all.

Nothing was ever "illegally hacked", by the way. It's simply a matter of guesses.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:49 PM   #94
mckyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
Let me get this straight. Respond and confirm/correct each statement:

- When you posted the ads for the mojaves (which you didn't have) you had access to your email account AND paypal account under the address jkmcdaniel@ymail.com

- Once the funds get deposited into your paypal account for the ads you posted, your paypal account gets "cracked" by someone and you are unable to access it

So in conclusion, you posted an ad for snakes you didn't have and your paypal account gets hacked once the payment is there and now you don't have access to the funds?
My paypal was not cracked - in fact, mine is sitting pretty with a couple of pennies in it right now.

Now, the paypal that was not mine and that I was using? Yes, although it was not cracked again - the password to it was publicly available on a large forum (how I came across it), and the original owner very easily could have changed the password on it himself.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:51 PM   #95
mckyle
I should probably add that jkmcdaniel@ymail.com was *not* the original email on the paypal account - its not even the primary email. You have the option to add something like 4 "extra" emails to a single paypal account. That's how those two were linked - they weren't linked at all originally.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:54 PM   #96
Tigger the Tiger
Thumbs up

Who cares how old he is or isn't and to hell with all the small talk. What needs to happen now is for a mod to pull the ip address he's using to post here give it to the FBI and police and have his locked up. Juvenile or not a felony is a felony, and if he can't be held responsible then his parents can be. You guys have all the evidence you need from his posts as they can be taken as a confession to knowingly commit felonies via the internet. It's like a guy robs your house and then walks up and tells you to your face that he did it. Would you be sitting around asking these pointless questions I sure wouldn't.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:56 PM   #97
Omnomnami
If you have a few pretty pennies in your account, why don't you refund the money right now?

I will honestly have to file a report on you and give you a nice big criminal record for even attempting to fraudulently take our money.

It is against the law and I'm not going to leave this matter unattended to.

Thanks for your bullsh!t, Kyle...or is your name even Kyle? Have a nice night knowing that you messed up a few peoples lives right around Christmas.

Nichole Schaan

Old 12-16-2009, 11:57 PM   #98
mckyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger the Tiger View Post
Who cares how old he is or isn't and to hell with all the small talk. What needs to happen now is for a mod to pull the ip address he's using to post here give it to the FBI and police and have his locked up. Juvenile or not a felony is a felony, and if he can't be held responsible then his parents can be. You guys have all the evidence you need from his posts as they can be taken as a confession to knowingly commit felonies via the internet. It's like a guy robs your house and then walks up and tells you to your face that he did it. Would you be sitting around asking these pointless questions I sure wouldn't.
They already have my address - I'm curious as to why they'd need my IP, considering I'm on a dial-up connection and it changes every time I connect to the internet.

However, I'm sure if you werei n this situation whoever the idiot that scams you won't mind not telling you anything and letting you sit there and fume without him acknowledging you. Until I hear from those I wronged that they want me to do this, I think we can continue with the "small talk".

Old 12-16-2009, 11:58 PM   #99
WiseReptiles
Quote:
If I didn't give a shit, I wouldn't be posting at all.

Nothing was ever "illegally hacked", by the way. It's simply a matter of guesses.
Quote:
My paypal was not cracked - in fact, mine is sitting pretty with a couple of pennies in it right now.

Now, the paypal that was not mine and that I was using? Yes, although it was not cracked again - the password to it was publicly available on a large forum (how I came across it), and the original owner very easily could have changed the password on it himself.
Well in the first post you said it was simply a matter of guesses and the second post you said the password was available on a large forum. Which one was it? Either way what you have done was wrong and has consequences. Did you transfer the money paid from the hacked account to your account so you could have access to the money?

Jeff Wise

Old 12-16-2009, 11:59 PM   #100
mckyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnomnami View Post
If you have a few pretty pennies in your account, why don't you refund the money right now?

I will honestly have to file a report on you and give you a nice big criminal record for even attempting to fraudulently take our money.

It is against the law and I'm not going to leave this matter unattended to.

Thanks for your bullsh!t, Kyle...or is your name even Kyle? Have a nice night knowing that you messed up a few peoples lives right around Christmas.

Nichole Schaan
When I say a few pennies, I mean that literally. There's less than a dime in there.

I assure you, that is my correct name.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!