Bad Guy Warning I got Ripped off for Xmas by Mckyle - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2009, 12:51 PM   #21
TattooLost
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPearce View Post
If he is only 15 it is probably more likely that he's a bad business than a scam artist. Either way a good talking to his parents would probably resolve the situation either way.

Adam Pearce
Not necessarily. Quite a few teenagers start scamming at that age, especially because they think there are no consequences, whether because they think they're too young to be prosecuted, or don't realize they can get caught. Kyle obviously is smart enough to post morphs for sale, I find it hard to believe he "doesn't remember" the OP when he calls, or knows who paid for those snakes. Hope all's well that ends well for the OP.

Old 12-16-2009, 01:08 PM   #22
Omnomnami
The name on the paypal is Jeffrey Mcdan...maybe a parent?

Old 12-16-2009, 01:13 PM   #23
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard View Post
Ed, did you buy from Kyle, or sell to him?
Sold him a couple geckos. he was fast to pay and it all went very smooth.

Old 12-16-2009, 01:19 PM   #24
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnomnami View Post
The name on the paypal is Jeffrey Mcdan...maybe a parent?
Then I'd suggest sending a polite email to the paypal email address, explaining the situation, and requesting a refund. There are other options, but that would be my first step.

Old 12-16-2009, 01:31 PM   #25
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by RulingReptiles View Post
I won't give out his adress but he lives in Spartanburg South Carolina.
The reason I requested this info is to make sure we are talking about the same person.

The Kyle McDaniel I sold to is not in the same town as you posted.

Please post your info on him such as email and a mailing address so there is no confusion.

Old 12-16-2009, 01:40 PM   #26
Omnomnami
Quote:
Please post your info on him such as email and a mailing address so there is no confusion.
Maybe that info should be said privately...?

Old 12-16-2009, 02:19 PM   #27
Ed Clark
Quote:
Maybe that info should be said privately...?
No, the Op is claiming he has been scammed by this person so all info should be posted for all to see so no one else falls victim to this scammer if he is indeed one. at this point I DO NOT see Kyle as a scammer until something solid is posted by the OP.

Old 12-16-2009, 03:14 PM   #28
Omnomnami
So this persons home address should be revealed for everyone to see?

I don't see him as a scammer yet as well and I doubt he would want his home address revealed to everyone at this point...

I think it's best to be kept between the people being "scammed" if you just want confirmation on if you're talking about the same person or not...

Old 12-16-2009, 03:26 PM   #29
Ed Clark
Quote:
So this persons home address should be revealed for everyone to see?

I don't see him as a scammer yet as well and I doubt he would want his home address revealed to everyone at this point...

I think it's best to be kept between the people being "scammed" if you just want confirmation on if you're talking about the same person or not...
I see your point Nichole, not posting his address until there is solid evidence against him is better.

Old 12-16-2009, 05:15 PM   #30
RulingReptiles
The Kyle I am speaking of that scammed me out of $650.00 screen name on Fauna is McKyle, are there two? Im sorry for the confusion but I'm not posting personal information of his unless I am PM'd and you are also in the middle of a transaction with him. I have saved all PM from him and have already called my credit card company and disputed through paypal, I'm not worried about my money. I posted on here to let you all know to beware and if there is anything that Fauna would like to do then you can also PM me and I will send you all the PM's and emails we wrote back and forth. If you don't believe me, I don't care, I was the one out $650.00 and was just trying to inform others to beware of this seller and his lies because its a hassle to get your money back sometimes. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me directly! Thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!