Bad Guy Warning I got Ripped off for Xmas by Mckyle - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2009, 05:18 PM   #31
RulingReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Well, you're covered IF the person leaves the money accessible. If the money is pulled from the account, PayPal won't do squat for you; at least with a credit card, you can do a chargeback.

A question for the people that have made, OR RECEIVED, payments from Kyle - what is the name on the PayPal account? According to the information he provided when he registered, he's only 15. Maybe his parents should be made aware of his activities...especially if he is conducting fraud using their account.
Thank you hhmoore for doing a little bit of research I have started my dispute through paypal, and have no fear of not getting my money back but I hope this gets settled for the sake of others as well!! Thanks kindly, Im still new to fauna and getting use to all of this. If you need anything from me i.e. PM's, emails, information he gave, I will gladly send it to you!! Thanks for your concern in this situation!!

Old 12-16-2009, 05:25 PM   #32
RulingReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
Good point. Might be a smooth transaction for Ed if Kyle is spending other people's money he scammed them out of. lol

Does the OP know of this thread? Does he have anything to say about it?
I have tried to email and PM him numerous times telling him that I will be blasting him if he does not contact me and send me my snakes, but I have not heard a response from him. I am really upset with this due to the fact I really wanted those snakes, yet I feel very stupid for falling into this.

Old 12-16-2009, 05:29 PM   #33
RulingReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaminoke View Post
To the OP: Do you have any copies of emails, PMs, paypal transaction, etc. to provide as proof? It's not that I don't believe you. But since some people have had positive experiences and someone else is in the middle of a transaction, posting proof would definitely help in the decision making process. Also I don't like to label anyone as a scam artist until I see some hard evidence.
Yes I have proof of all my emails and transaction records that I sent to dispute my charges. It has come to light that the positive experience Ed Clark is referring to is not the same Kyle. They can decide for themselves if they recieve their reptiles if its true or not, Im just giving my story and experience with this reptile seller. I have already talked to Nichole and if she wants my emails to and from him she can PM and see them other than that I just was putting out a warning, you don't have to believe me if you don't want. I just had an awful experience a week and a half before christmas

Old 12-16-2009, 05:34 PM   #34
RulingReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Well, you're covered IF the person leaves the money accessible. If the money is pulled from the account, PayPal won't do squat for you; at least with a credit card, you can do a chargeback.

A question for the people that have made, OR RECEIVED, payments from Kyle - what is the name on the PayPal account? According to the information he provided when he registered, he's only 15. Maybe his parents should be made aware of his activities...especially if he is conducting fraud using their account.
Oh and the paypal was jeffrey McDan
and the email that was used was
jkmcdaniel@ymail.com
I have already started my dispute on PayPal, and sent an email to him through paypal asking him to contact me. What is odd is he said his name is kyle, on the PM he sent me with his info it said Johnathon Kyle McDaniel, and the paypal account says Jeffrey Mcdaniel...so I guess I should have noticed something was up with all the different names. And when I called his phone the VM box said Kyle Mcdaniel. All I know is he will not contact me and I have no snakes.

Old 12-16-2009, 05:40 PM   #35
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by RulingReptiles View Post
It has come to light that the positive experience Ed Clark is referring to is not the same Kyle. They can decide for themselves if they recieve their reptiles if its true or not,
I'm not saying that they are in fact 2 different people. what I said is the city that you posted is not the same as I have.

If you post an intact email with header we can try to determine whats going on.

Old 12-16-2009, 05:54 PM   #36
RulingReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
I'm not saying that they are in fact 2 different people. what I said is the city that you posted is not the same as I have.

If you post an intact email with header we can try to determine whats going on.
Im new to fauna I don't know how to post an email header intact. I have sent info to Harold that he has requested Im sure if you ask him for info he will let you know. I know that his screen name is McKyle on here. Thats it and that I have two other people telling me the same info he gave me and that they have not recieved their reptiles as well.

Old 12-16-2009, 05:58 PM   #37
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by RulingReptiles View Post
Oh and the paypal was jeffrey McDan
and the email that was used was
jkmcdaniel@ymail.com
Same person.

I just confirmed it is.

jeffrey mcdan the paypal acct holder.

Fauna user name.

mckyle

Name : Kyle McDaniel

Old 12-16-2009, 06:01 PM   #38
RulingReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Same person.

I just confirmed it is.

jeffrey mcdan the paypal acct holder.

Fauna user name.

mckyle

Name : Kyle McDaniel
Well that stinks for me, my transaction definately did not go as smooth as silk.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:53 PM   #39
ashhogman
Your Transaction probably didn't go "Smooth as silk" because Ed sold to Kyle, not bought from him.

That being said - McKyle, Where are you, and what do you have to say about this, hm?

Old 12-16-2009, 07:01 PM   #40
hhmoore
McKyle hasn't logged onto the site since this thread was posted.
This has been asked several times without response - has he been made aware of this thread?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!