Bad Guy Warning I got Ripped off for Xmas by Mckyle - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2009, 09:13 PM   #51
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
- Tuesday night I get the following response from someone named Jeffrey Tyler Keith McDaniel:
Interestingly enough, McKyle's only IP match was a registration IP...for the account name "tyler." Coincidence?

Old 12-16-2009, 09:20 PM   #52
PhD Exotics
That is definitely no coincidence at all

What actions can be done to nail this guy?

Can someone that has shipped to him please come forward or PM me? I want to confirm the address and phone number I have for him.

Man, I wish I was closer to South Carolina. I would pay a visit to Mr. McDaniel
so that we could resolve this.

Tristan Egualada

Old 12-16-2009, 09:26 PM   #53
hhmoore
Tristan - PM Ed Clark, he can tell you if your information matches the shipping info he was given.

Old 12-16-2009, 09:54 PM   #54
AMPearce
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPearce View Post
If he is only 15 it is probably more likely that he's a bad business [man] than a scam artist. Either way a good talking to his parents would probably resolve the situation either way.
I think he is starting to sound more like a scammer now. How would someone hack into your email, paypal and possibly fauna account simultaneously, and multiple times. I had an email account hacked once but I emediately shut it down afterwards and stated using better passwords. It just doesn't add up. And yah, a 15 year old can be a scammer and the benefits of the doubt seems not to be deserved in this situation.

Adam Pearce

Old 12-16-2009, 10:00 PM   #55
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
Can someone that has shipped to him please come forward or PM me? I want to confirm the address and phone number I have for him.
I have mixed feelings about this, shipments were to be made only a day or 2 ago. things happen and its possible that something may be keeping him from contacting you. I'm certainly not taking sides here.

Tristan pm me your info.....there is a California connection to this also.

Old 12-16-2009, 10:28 PM   #56
Omnomnami
I've been emailing him and he hasn't responded since yesterday when I asked for updated pics.

Old 12-16-2009, 10:32 PM   #57
Omnomnami
I just emailed him again asking for a refund.

Should I provide you guys with the emails we've exchanged or is it too early?

Old 12-16-2009, 10:37 PM   #58
mckyle
Sorry guys. I was a little bastard, made a few (big) mistakes.

It's gonna be resolved.

Old 12-16-2009, 10:44 PM   #59
Omnomnami
So we're getting refunded? Are you posting snakes that aren't yours or are you going to actually ship the reptiles that you had in your ad?

Old 12-16-2009, 10:49 PM   #60
AMPearce
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckyle View Post
Sorry guys. I was a little bastard, made a few (big) mistakes.

It's gonna be resolved.
It's good to see someone come forward and admit to their mistakes unlike most of the people on here. Hopefully all the issues get resolved satisfactorily.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!