Bad Guy Warning I got Ripped off for Xmas by Mckyle - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:22 PM   #71
Omnomnami
Quote:
The money for every transaction is still in the account.
You still have to accept the refund through the paypal email that you used.

Do you have access to the email account or was that part about not being able to access it lie?

Old 12-16-2009, 11:25 PM   #72
R. Eventide
Let's wait until he explains what happened/what's going on before calling him a liar.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:27 PM   #73
mckyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnomnami View Post
You still have to accept the refund through the paypal email that you used.

Do you have access to the email account or was that part about not being able to access it lie?
No - I don't have access to the email nor the paypal account. Neitherv were mine to begin with.They were both illegitimately gained.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:28 PM   #74
Omnomnami
Well, Mckyle. I just tried to make a dispute and this is the message paypal said:

End Communication and Escalate to a Claim

Your seller is currently unable to respond to this dispute. By escalating your dispute to a claim, you are asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome.

PayPal will review the transaction details and may contact you for additional information. We will make every effort to resolve this claim within 30 days.

PayPal will review your communication with the seller and may contact you for additional information. We'll make every effort to reach a decision within 30 days.

If this claim is decided in your favor, PayPal will make every effort to recover funds from the seller. We will investigate this matter fairly and, if you win, recover whatever funds we can.

I'd really rather not wait 30 days to get my money back. Christmas is coming and, honestly, you've pretty much screwed up everything for a few very unsuspected people.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:28 PM   #75
mckyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Eventide View Post
Let's wait until he explains what happened/what's going on before calling him a liar.
To be fair, I've been a liar from the moment I said I possessed any snakes at all.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:28 PM   #76
PhD Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckyle View Post
It was not an account affiliated with me in anyway.

The money for every transaction is still in the account.
If it wasn't affiliated with you in any way, then why would you tell us to deposit the money in that account?

Explain yourself.

If the money is still in the account (that you're obviously affiliated with), then send the funds back to each and every person.

I don't care if your parents or anyone else is keeping you away from the account, you have to do everything in your power for them to send the funds back. Tell them that if they don't, then things WILL get worse for you and the paypal account holder.

I expect this to get fixed, otherwise I will take legal action also. I have verified the phone number and address I have to be consistent with what you have asked sellers to ship to. There is no way to escape this unless you refund our money or give us the animals.

If you don't, it will all be downhill for you and whoever that paypal account is linked to.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:29 PM   #77
Omnomnami
Quote:
I asked if it was a lie. I didn't call him a liar. Thanks for trying to help though.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:30 PM   #78
mckyle
Quote:
Well, Mckyle. I just tried to make a dispute and this is the message paypal said:

End Communication and Escalate to a Claim

Your seller is currently unable to respond to this dispute. By escalating your dispute to a claim, you are asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome.

PayPal will review the transaction details and may contact you for additional information. We will make every effort to resolve this claim within 30 days.

PayPal will review your communication with the seller and may contact you for additional information. We'll make every effort to reach a decision within 30 days.

If this claim is decided in your favor, PayPal will make every effort to recover funds from the seller. We will investigate this matter fairly and, if you win, recover whatever funds we can.

I'd really rather not wait 30 days to get my money back. Christmas is coming and, honestly, you've pretty much screwed up everything for a few very unsuspected people.
Yes, you will have to escalate to a claim. This is the only option available right now.

It will, more than likely, not take the full 30 days. I believe paypal gives me 7 days to respond. Since that won't be happening (because it can't), it will be expedited.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:33 PM   #79
R. Eventide
Quote:
I asked if it was a lie. I didn't call him a liar. Thanks for trying to help though.
Oops, my apologies. I must've misread your post. I'm sorry!

Old 12-16-2009, 11:33 PM   #80
mckyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
If it wasn't affiliated with you in any way, then why would you tell us to deposit the money in that account?

Explain yourself.

If the money is still in the account (that you're obviously affiliated with), then send the funds back to each and every person.

I don't care if your parents or anyone else is keeping you away from the account, you have to do everything in your power for them to send the funds back. Tell them that if they don't, then things WILL get worse for you and the paypal account holder.

I expect this to get fixed, otherwise I will take legal action also. I have verified the phone number and address I have to be consistent with what you have asked sellers to ship to. There is no way to escape this unless you refund our money or give us the animals.

If you don't, it will all be downhill for you and whoever that paypal account is linked to.
I should have explained myself better.

The paypal account is not affiliated with me in that I have no rightful ownership to it. It does not belong to me, anyone in my family, nor anyone I have ever met at all. It was a "cracked" account (not sure if any of you are familar with the term), that I was using.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!