Bad Guy Warning I got Ripped off for Xmas by Mckyle - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:34 PM   #81
PhD Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckyle View Post
To be fair, I've been a liar from the moment I said I possessed any snakes at all.
To be fair, you should resolve this asap.

How do you propose we fix this? And don't say we should file a dispute with paypal. This does not guarantee a refund.

Do what's right and give us all our refunds.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:36 PM   #82
Ed Clark
Kyle what age are you?

Old 12-16-2009, 11:38 PM   #83
mckyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
To be fair, you should resolve this asap.

How do you propose we fix this? And don't say we should file a dispute with paypal. This does not guarantee a refund.

Do what's right and give us all our refunds.
Maybe if you would read my posts clearly, you would see that that is the only option that's available right now. I am not able to give refunds, I am not able to ship out snakes.

Sorry if that sounds bitchy, but you obviously aren't seeing what I'm trying to say right now.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:38 PM   #84
Omnomnami
Quote:
Kyle what age are you?
I was just about to ask that...

Old 12-16-2009, 11:40 PM   #85
mckyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Kyle what age are you?
I've been anywhere from 5 to 70 in various places. However, I don't see how my age is relevant at all?

Old 12-16-2009, 11:40 PM   #86
R. Eventide
Did the person who originally owned the account realize what was going on and changed passwords or was it something else?

Sadly for you, even if you don't have access to the account's funds, you do still have to refund these people their money in some way, shape, or form....

Old 12-16-2009, 11:43 PM   #87
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckyle View Post
I've been anywhere from 5 to 70 in various places. However, I don't see how my age is relevant at all?

It is, if your a minor you are pretty much untouchable.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:44 PM   #88
mckyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Eventide View Post
Did the person who originally owned the account realize what was going on and changed passwords or was it something else?

Sadly for you, even if you don't have access to the account's funds, you do still have to refund these people their money in some way, shape, or form....
I'm not sure if it was an original owner or someone else - the password was not changed when I took it, seeing how it was just a "temporary fix".

Which is why I'm suggesting for them to file a claim, and we can go from there if that doesn't fix things.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:44 PM   #89
Tigger the Tiger
Thumbs up

It is me or is this guy blatantly stating that he scammed you guys, so why are you all asking for a refund. It's obvious that he illegally hacked someone's paypal account, fraudulently posted animals for sale that he never owned, took your money, and to top it off is clearly rubbing you guy's noses in it. And you keep asking how is he going to make it right and when are you going to get a refund. You can tell just by his post that he doesn't give a about what he has done or about giving any money back to anyone.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:45 PM   #90
AMPearce
Wow what a mess, good luck getting your money back guys.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!