Inquiry Pete Kahl - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2010, 08:39 AM   #11
LauraB
Mr. Neville .... just out of curiosity, did you already spend that 10K (or that $2500.00) on other snakes?
I only ask because just 3 days ago you wanted to try to set up a payment plan for an $1800.00 coral albino.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...448#post850448

Old 01-14-2010, 09:39 AM   #12
illbeyoursoldier
sorry...

signed,
Chelsea Lynn Gardiner

Old 01-14-2010, 11:35 AM   #13
geckobabies
We bought a beautiful pied male from Pete several years ago. He replied to my inquiries in a timely manner and sent photos of about a dozen to choose from. We picked our favorite and it was delivered as promised and was beautiful. I would purchase from Pete again based on our experience.

Old 01-14-2010, 01:58 PM   #14
Junkyard
Hey Timmy, why are you taking so long to reply to inquiries in this thread you started? It has already been 15 hours! You have even logged on this morning. What's the deal? Are you avoiding everyone? You cannot be so busy as to answer questions?

How about being a little more specific, what is your real complaint about Pete? Did he sell an animal you wanted to buy, to someone else?

Old 01-14-2010, 03:05 PM   #15
Pythonbreeder99
Peter is a highly respected man in this buisiness and to prove he isn't in it for the money just look at all the signiture morphs HE created and KEPT for his collection he has done groundbreaking work with with all major boids so just because your experience may not have been excelent doesn't mean he's a bad guy.

Old 01-14-2010, 09:29 PM   #16
Slipmattic
I have never done buisness with him, but i would assume that since he is such a large breeder he would be very busy. I think this just falls under the "im rich so everyone needs to drop what their doing and bow to me". Maybe rich is the wrong word, but that annoys me probabley the most about some people, they get cash in their pocket or have had it their and think their better than everyone. I have read some pretty bold and harsh statements by someone that just wants the supplier to drop everything now. Relax dude, their are some breeders that have another job aswell, so some things do take time.

Old 01-14-2010, 10:33 PM   #17
LauraB
If the guy was rich, he wouldn't need to request a payment plan for an $1800.00 snake ... like he did just a few days ago.

Old 01-15-2010, 12:34 AM   #18
Twizted Paths
Have any of you considered that every other big name that crashed and burned rode it out longer just because people defended them solely on their name?

How many of you have said that if you can't handle it to either scale back or hire more people?

Should bad experiences only be posted on small or medium size sellers if the poster doesn't want jumped?

Old 01-15-2010, 01:18 AM   #19
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted Paths View Post
Have any of you considered that every other big name that crashed and burned rode it out longer just because people defended them solely on their name?

How many of you have said that if you can't handle it to either scale back or hire more people?

Should bad experiences only be posted on small or medium size sellers if the poster doesn't want jumped?
I can only speak for myself...but the points that I made in my posts have absolutely NOTHING to do with who's name is on top of this thread. Replace Peter Kahl with Joe Shmo or any other name, and I would still post the same exact things that I have already posted, WORD for WORD (minus the grammatical errors )

I completely understand what you are saying. However, thats not the case here, not with my involvement. I am not some blind supporter of Peter Kahl. True, I have done business with him in the past and have always been more than satisfied. However, I have NO hidden agenda here...I no longer own any reptiles nor have I even talked to the guy in over 5 or 6 years. There is absolutely NO substance in the OP's post, and THAT'S my issue.

Supposedly Peters communication wasn't up to par in the eyes of the OP. Lets say that is true (even though its impossible to tell for sure from the initial post). Does that justify the following?

- is clearly in the business for the $$.

- Pete just wants you to send the $$ and he'll send you whatever he wants whenever he wants back to you.

- He's a major bhole to deal with!

I'm sorry, I cant read the above nonsense, and just clap & smile and move on to the next thread.

Old 01-15-2010, 06:03 AM   #20
Keith N
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Mr. Neville .... just out of curiosity, did you already spend that 10K (or that $2500.00) on other snakes?
I only ask because just 3 days ago you wanted to try to set up a payment plan for an $1800.00 coral albino.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...448#post850448
You sure you didn't ask for a payment plan on one of his snakes when his policy is money or deposit up front.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!