Bad Guy Guy Brunke AKA Guyco Gecko - Theif, liar, flipper - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-07-2010, 11:23 PM   #61
Mister Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by skanndelus View Post
*cry*
You don't have to get all butt-hurt when someone proves you wrong. There's no shame in being wrong. There's a ton of shame in being wrong and insisting you're right... or is that stupidity. Eh, either will work.

Take your lumps like a man and move on... you're smarter now that you were 6 hours ago, and you didn't even have to pay for it. Insisting that stealing photos still "doesn't matter" after you've been proven wrong is only going to cause people to avoid you in the future... is your future reputation really worth it? Yikes.

Old 09-07-2010, 11:25 PM   #62
Meg90
Skanndelus aka Erik Ryerson, AKA Guy's website designer.

http://www.ryersondesigns.com/

Maybe you should have told people what your lot was in this whole situation before you started posting telling people to piss off---

Big surprise that Guy Brunke's only defense is coming from someone that was paid by him. I don't see many "satisfied customers" posting.

Old 09-07-2010, 11:29 PM   #63
skanndelus
yea i am his web designer. i built his site. i also sold him geckos that he re-sold later. guess what? i am absolutely fine with it. i knew once i sold something that he may sell them... but at that point it isn't really up to me anymore.

as for the photo, i really don't care to argue the legality of it. the way i see it is he bought a gecko and then used a photo of the gecko he now owned and paid for, for his own use.

i really don't think any of this is a big deal, way overblown for what it was.

Old 09-07-2010, 11:30 PM   #64
ozz465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg90 View Post
Skanndelus aka Erik Ryerson, AKA Guy's website designer.

http://www.ryersondesigns.com/

Maybe you should have told people what your lot was in this whole situation before you started posting telling people to piss off---

Big surprise that Guy Brunke's only defense is coming from someone that was paid by him. I don't see many "satisfied customers" posting.
BUSTED ,how sad the only person defending guy is someone he pays . really speaks about both guy and this persons credibility doesn't it

Old 09-07-2010, 11:31 PM   #65
Alex G
Quote:
even if i'm wrong, big deal. the guy's butthurt that someone might make more money on a gecko he sold for less. that's the issue. you're all a bunch of cry babies with too much time on their hands.

*cry* *cry* copyrighted *cry* *cry* making more money than me *cry* *cry*
*life's not fair*

get a life
I keep trying to read your post, and I'm certain you typed something, but for some reason every time I look at it, I get this weird hallucination of a pouty 14 year old boy. Anyone know why this might be?

Seriously though, I can't imagine how you managed to wander into the BOI without realizing that - SHOCK AND AWE - it is primarily to warn buyers and sellers of other buyers and sellers, whether it is to warn them how great they are or to warn them that they are liars and cheats.

Old 09-07-2010, 11:34 PM   #66
hezekiah
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozz465 View Post
BUSTED ,how sad the only person defending guy is someone he pays . really speaks about both guy and this persons credibility doesn't it
One must wonder why a 'professional website designer' would actually promote the stealing of photos and whether his lack of regard for copyright issues would come into play in his business dealings.

Old 09-07-2010, 11:34 PM   #67
ozz465
Quote:
yea i am his web designer. i built his site. i also sold him geckos that he re-sold later. guess what? i am absolutely fine with it. i knew once i sold something that he may sell them... but at that point it isn't really up to me anymore.

as for the photo, i really don't care to argue the legality of it. the way i see it is he bought a gecko and then used a photo of the gecko he now owned and paid for, for his own use.

lets say tell guy you would only sell the gecko if he kept it and not flipped it , and he flips asap ., would it not bother you?? as for the pic , guy bought the gecko not the pic and technically stealing right there . so now that your last argument was destroyed you no longer care if its wrong or not to steal pics??

Old 09-07-2010, 11:37 PM   #68
ididit
Quote:

Overblown about usage? So it is Ok for someone to use one of your logos or designs with written permission? It is nice to see a web designer that dose not care about usage.... like you said it is on the PUBLIC web, so fair game for anyone to use. Makes me wonder if you have your clients supply you with unauthorized images to use...

Old 09-07-2010, 11:37 PM   #69
skanndelus
i don't think, in this particular circumstance, that the use of that photo was a big deal. it isn't something that would bother me, but to each their own. he only took the photo in order to advertise it right? as far as i know yes, if he had sold the gecko, i don't see what use he would have for it in the future? it just isn't something i see as a big deal... MAYBE if it was some professional photo scanned directly out of a book, and then posted on a website to sell an animal, i could see the problem, but the way that this all played out, i don't see the problem with it.

as for my morals as a designer, i either use paid for graphics/photos or design/take my own, unless content is provided to me by my clients.

Old 09-07-2010, 11:47 PM   #70
Crissy
Quote:
i don't think, in this particular circumstance, that the use of that photo was a big deal. it isn't something that would bother me, but to each their own. he only took the photo in order to advertise it right? as far as i know yes, if he had sold the gecko, i don't see what use he would have for it in the future? it just isn't something i see as a big deal... MAYBE if it was some professional photo scanned directly out of a book, and then posted on a website to sell an animal, i could see the problem, but the way that this all played out, i don't see the problem with it.

as for my morals as a designer, i either use paid for graphics/photos or design/take my own, unless content is provided to me by my clients.
*cry*

Now that your integrity is being questioned, the situation is a little bit more serious, huh?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!