Bad Guy Guy Brunke AKA Guyco Gecko - Theif, liar, flipper - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-07-2010, 11:49 PM   #71
skanndelus
no. i really don't care. i still don't think any of this is even worth a discussion, whether it is technically legal or not.

Old 09-07-2010, 11:54 PM   #72
Meg90
I think this discussion is great. I am glad that whoever searches Guy Brunke will find this thread, and be able to know who they are dealing with.

Old 09-07-2010, 11:57 PM   #73
tenderoni
Quote:
Originally Posted by skanndelus View Post
no. i really don't care. i still don't think any of this is even worth a discussion, whether it is technically legal or not.
You thought it was worth a discussion about an hour ago.

Old 09-08-2010, 12:00 AM   #74
Leif
Quote:
i don't think, in this particular circumstance, that the use of that photo was a big deal. it isn't something that would bother me, but to each their own. he only took the photo in order to advertise it right? as far as i know yes, if he had sold the gecko, i don't see what use he would have for it in the future? it just isn't something i see as a big deal... MAYBE if it was some professional photo scanned directly out of a book, and then posted on a website to sell an animal, i could see the problem, but the way that this all played out, i don't see the problem with it.

as for my morals as a designer, i either use paid for graphics/photos or design/take my own, unless content is provided to me by my clients.
Eric, you are one in a million for not being bothered by someone using someone elses photo for financial gain.

As the son of a photographer I understand that the photo is his livelihood and should be respected as such. If my father takes a photo he owns the photo or his employer owns the photo but when someone else wants to use the photo, that my father took, that person or entity has to pay royalties to my father or his employer.

If you have enough of an understanding to use royalty free media on your customer websites then you have a general understanding of the way copyright works.

Old 09-08-2010, 12:04 AM   #75
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
IP Address Search for IP Address: "70.187.140.70"
70.187.140.70 : ip70-187-140-70.oc.oc.cox.net
Post IP Addresses

* Guycogecko 70.187.140.70 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* skanndelus 70.187.140.70 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Have anything to state before I ban both of your accounts for multiple violations of this site's TOS?

Old 09-08-2010, 12:05 AM   #76
bad-one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Have anything to state before I ban both of your accounts for multiple violations of this site's TOS?
Why am I not surprised?... nice catch Dennis

Old 09-08-2010, 12:07 AM   #77
bobtard
WOW....Guy, all I can say is WOW...

Old 09-08-2010, 12:08 AM   #78
ozz465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Im not surprised,how sad hes defending himself with a fake account.

Old 09-08-2010, 12:09 AM   #79
xreinx
Hot dang, Good catch!

Old 09-08-2010, 12:11 AM   #80
AndrewLiu
Quote:
yea i am his web designer. i built his site. i also sold him geckos that he re-sold later. guess what? i am absolutely fine with it. i knew once i sold something that he may sell them... but at that point it isn't really up to me anymore.
Lucky you Mr. Ryerson. You're fortunate to have had the luxury of foreknowledge that he may sell them. So far i haven't heard of a single breeder who supplied him that knew beforehand what he was up to. What we have seen so far is plenty of his deception.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!